Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Who makes amber transparant paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who makes amber transparant paint

does anyone know what companies make an amber transparant paint. like krylon or vht.

part numbers would be appreciated.
    1990 h22 accord ex-r

Originally posted by LordXaero

On the right. Krylon BBQ and Stove. That's for the blackhouse. Left. Krylon Stained Glass Yellow. For the yellow high beams.
    The Krylon Stained Glass Yellow is REALLY hard to find. I went to about six places around my area, trying to find it until I found a place that had it in stock. If you have a Michaels in your area, go there.

For the record, it will not be in the paint area, but in the Arts and Crafts area. Ask about Stained Glass Paint. They'll show you where it's at, and it should be there. Mine was at the bottom.

Be aware, this stuff isn't cheap. Almost 10 bucks for a small can, unless you get lucky. All you need is one can of each paint, and you'll be good to go.

Also, use that when sealing up the headlights, unless you can try and use the same stuff thats on there. It'd be best to use both. When sealing the headlighs, use the Caulking and seal around the headlights, pushing the caulking in the grooves. I did this, and they never fogged up since. The cauking dries clear after about a week, so don't worry about it being white when applying it.

Hope this helps you out bro. Sorry about some people on here being selfish. I like to share my work.

:::Jeremy
    Right here

Comment

that looks amber
      1990 h22 accord ex-r

Comment

Tamiya Color makes all kinds of colors of transparent piant i got 3 cans of the smoked (black) for my taillights, $6 for a 100ml can tho.. pretty expensive.. but well well worth it :-) you can get it at a hobby shop, it comes in little aresol cans..its for model cars and what not but it comes out lookin pretty good on lenses.. like i said i used it on my taillights since the PO put euro talis on it and i hated them so i painted them lol
        traded the honda for a v-dub :-)
        broke the vw, bought a mercedes

\/Maybe comming soon\/

Comment

ya i work at a hobby store. we can get that in i think. none in stock
          1990 h22 accord ex-r

Comment

Krylon makes both yellow and amber stained glass paint. Good luck finding it. I bought mine from misterart.com

Comment

Tamiya Amber ftw!

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

Does the hobby shop also sell the red transparent paint thats what I want to do to the amber on my tail lights
                Family and friends
                Mine- 95 Eagle Talon TSI AWD
                90 Accord Coupe 5 speed
                Brother's - 92 Mitsu Eclipse GS-T
                Cousin's - 92 Acura Integra LS Spankin GSR's
                Homeboy's- 96 Mitsu Eclipse GSX
                Homeboy's- 90 Mitsu Eclipse GSX
                AWD is what puts you in your seat and makes your eyes stick to the back of your head

Comment

Working...
                X