Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Finally got a Pair of JDM Headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got a Pair of JDM Headlights

Whats up everyone.. ?

I officially have 1pc headlights on the way, and I'm very excited to say the least. lol

Anyways.. 'nough talking, heres the link to the headlights..

BTW- I'm getting these for $205 shipped. The seller and I made arrangements outside/ off of Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=011

Let me know what you think!.

Micheal
    Originally posted by BlackMagicCB7
    The green coupe is sweet! The yellow cb with the MBZ tails is different, but it must have took loads of work to get that one to official ricer status.

awesome! congrats.. be sure to post pics once they're installed!
    My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

hope all the conversion work comes out good!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq
      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
        hope all the conversion work comes out good!
        ^ what he said

I have a pair of those as well. I recently crashed my car and now I have a damaged carbon fiber hood and a car I can mess around with. I'm going to see if I can get some rough measurements on how much of the hood needs to be chopped in order for a Inspire retrofit DIY. I did a rough fit with my hood raised up. It fits but the sidemarker shelf hole needs to be enlarged on both sides to fit the narrower mounting tabs. Also new mounting holes on the radiator support are needed to keep the headlights in place. The oem locations are slightly off because of the longer headlight.

I just need some off time....

You will definately be the first to do a Inspire conversion. The Vigor and Ascot conversion has already been done so far....
        Last edited by Kurobei; 12-06-2006, 06:51 AM.
        I need a custom turbo manifold built....
        707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
        "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
        '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

What kind of conversion work am I getting my self in to? I don't really care either way, would just like to know.

Thanks
          Micheal
          The green coupe is sweet! The yellow cb with the MBZ tails is different, but it must have took loads of work to get that one to official ricer status.

Comment

is that a good price? it seems like it to me.

Comment

Wow... Good buy man...I just hope you get your stuff...... The seller had 3 100% feedbacks.... member is in Canada and item location is in Okinawa Japan.... Wow... Hope you get it...

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

Originally posted by tuner2be
                is that a good price? it seems like it to me.
                it's about average.

correct me if i'm wrong, but aren't those vigor headlights (cc2).

Comment

yea they are vigor headlights they also come on the CB5 Accord inspire

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                  1992 Accord EX Coupe
                  My FS Thread
                  Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

should be cautious about buying from ebay 'outside' of ebay, if that guy rips you, ebay won't cover it : /, either way, can't wait to see them on the car
                    (\__/)
                    (O.o )
                    (> < )

1991 Accord Ex Coupe:
                    -RAI, New(ish) cylinder head, high power alternator (wtf )
                    -Exhaust tip
                    -DIY PCV Filter
                    -DIY Oem Taillights
                    Umm, yeah, my car needs some T L C

People I've Purchased From: Kmart64,Yeamans17, (yournamehere )

Comment

Originally posted by CallMeRay
                      should be cautious about buying from ebay 'outside' of ebay, if that guy rips you, ebay won't cover it : /, either way, can't wait to see them on the car
                      Ha Ha thats what I was get'n at......

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

well dont get tooooo excited. those arent cb7 headlights..

and there is going to be alot of work to conver the cb to accept thos headlights, and in my opinion its not worth it because i think they look like shit on the cb..

but anyway goodluck!!

EDIT::: you need something like this JDM CB7 HEADLIGHTS HERE
                        Last edited by Dom; 12-06-2006, 07:44 PM.
                        .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

Yep, that sucks. Definately not buying these now. Sad thing is, I've had my Accord for a year, done body work around and on the front end and still didn't realize that these arent the CB 7 1pc headlights, that I so desprerately desire.

I'll just hold on to my stockers for now and hope I can find the ones I want for this kind of price.

Comment

I'm confused now. I'm talking to the seller and he is saying that they are a direct fit, no modification need. Now, from reading on here the last couple months or so I thought that they were different in many ways.

I have a 91 LX coupe just for reference.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7acclx
                              I'm confused now. I'm talking to the seller and he is saying that they are a direct fit, no modification need. Now, from reading on here the last couple months or so I thought that they were different in many ways.

I have a 91 LX coupe just for reference.
                              Defintely not a direct fit for our CBs. First thing you will notice is they are slighty longer.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X