Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Clear or Amber? Maroon CB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clear or Amber? Maroon CB

http://www.freewebs.com/jcf12/MyCord.html

^^ pictures

Do you think clear bumper lights/side corners would do better or should I go just amber sidecorners?

I see all clears that look really nice, but then I see some with ambers and it just seems to flow right so what do you guys think?

i personally dislike the color amber so of course im going to suggest clear. i think it looks good on the red, goes with the grey interior and wheels

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
      i personally dislike the color amber so of course im going to suggest clear. i think it looks good on the red, goes with the grey interior and wheels
      Thanks, yea i'll probaly go clear. That way if I paint the car it will still match. btw did you get my pm?

Comment

I wondered the same thing when I first was considering changing the corners and bumpers. I went with the Clears... There are pics of my CB in my members ride theread with the Clears. However now I am starting to like the look of the ambers. It really depends on what you think. Right now I have my stock corners on for the winter with amber bulbs and really like that look. This spring I am going to put the clear corners back on and see how they look with the amber bulbs. It really depends on what you like and trying something and if you dont like it you can always undo it. Later

Comment

I dig the OEM amber look, so I'd say amber but it's really up to you

Comment

i say amber

Comment

i say amber

Comment

check mine they're amber,

get amberr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,

if u get clear ur gonna want the bumper lights clear tooo to match so get the amber
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

clear, awesome looking car too! I'll take it off your hands if you want..

Comment

Originally posted by rbrousseau23
                    clear, awesome looking car too! I'll take it off your hands if you want..
                    haha, not anytime soon

Thanks guys, I'm going to try and get my hands on both, that way I can alternate.

Comment

i say just get a set of clear and amber n just put'em on n decide which one look best to u then if u decide to change ur mind down the road then boom u have the other set
                      vouches --> mj1220mj,Trickedaccord92, Maple 50175, Customlowz, 92lx

Comment

Amber!

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Look at my member ride page you'll see the light!
                          99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

amber with your color car is a must..
                            (\__/)
                            (O.o )
                            (> < )

1991 Accord Ex Coupe:
                            -RAI, New(ish) cylinder head, high power alternator (wtf )
                            -Exhaust tip
                            -DIY PCV Filter
                            -DIY Oem Taillights
                            Umm, yeah, my car needs some T L C

People I've Purchased From: Kmart64,Yeamans17, (yournamehere )

Comment

hmmmmm, i own a maroon cb7 and personally i don't like either of them. i think the stock look the nicest on maroon.

Comment

Working...
                              X