Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

San Antonio Members?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Antonio Members?

This is sort of appearance either way...but my buddy told me that a cb7tuner member on here that is from san antonio has some cornering lights on here and said he could help me get some control units for em since i dont have that part and have yet to find them. It does deal with the cornering lights though, if any of you know someone on here that has em and lives in san antonio or if the guy who i am talking about is reading this...hit me up on aim @ EXccord...im looking all over the place for ya and my friend cant find the name he was given

welcome to the board...

I dont know what you mean by cornering lights, but maybe you just meant the corner lights. And as for the control unit, i have no clue either, but please do hit me up with a PM about them.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq
    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

I thinkd dj caz has come if im not mistaken, good luck and welcome to the site

Comment

Working...
      X