Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

help make a choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help make a choice

guys i need help make a choice i'm going to paint the outside of my car a sliver color and can not decide if i should the inside the of car the tan car it came with or change it to a different color help me decide
    wait for good weather to work on body work

With a silver exterior, I would go with either black interior, or stay with the tan.....but really, silver goes with anything, and its your car, so do what you feel would please you the most. Just remember, its alot easier to just clean up your tan interior than it will be to switch it all to a new color.
    There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

silver exterior and tan interior might look pretty nice actually...plus the tan interior is the nicest CB interior...

u get the point
      DEVOTE

Comment

Yeah, silver and tan would work well together.

If you really want to go custom, and change the interior color, I would go with black.

You could also try finding some 91 Accord SE interior pieces (black leather).

Members Ride Thread

Comment

i agree gray and tan interior would look nice i think the bmws come like that just make sure u get the right gray couse it can look nice but it can also look crapy just like any other color got to get the right mix...

Comment

silver and tan would be the best...but the contrast of a silver exterior and a black interior would look sick

Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #41

92 ex 5spd

Comment

Keep the tan its the best interior accords came with (just my .02)
              Hellz yeah im now workin at HONDA

Comment

what do you mean best interior?
                i didnt know there was a superior one.
                do you mean just the color, or how well it holds up to dirt and tears and shit or what?

if im going to be replacing my interior too then i dont want an inferior interior

thats kinda fun to say

Comment

Originally posted by bmxboi23
                  what do you mean best interior?
                  i didnt know there was a superior one.
                  do you mean just the color, or how well it holds up to dirt and tears and shit or what?

if im going to be replacing my interior too then i dont want an inferior interior

thats kinda fun to say

I mean "best" in two ways:

1) bright color, making the interior look more spacious
                  2) cooler in the summer times, mainly b/c it reflects light better

I don't really like the darker interiors, mainly b/c the older materials will fade due to sun damage and look pretty crappy
                  DEVOTE

Comment

Stick with the tan and get it cleaned.

Comment

Yeah, Tan is definitely the best color. A black swap would be sick because it's a bit different and can look clean with silver. But much more difficult. Tan ftw!

How do you guys like tan with white? I've got that ugly blue... really wanted black but I see tan as much easier/achievable.
                      Click for my ride thread.

Comment

I do like tan interiors too. I had one in my 89 accord lx-i and it was pimpin.

Comment

i'd leave the interior color alone.. tan is nice!

Comment

Originally posted by CB7814
                            Keep the tan its the best interior accords came with (just my .02)

eww. i like the blue or the black!
                            ]

Comment

i wud go with black it wud look hot

Comment

Working...
                              X