Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Will a 94-95 rear flush spoiler fit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will a 94-95 rear flush spoiler fit?

I tried to do a search and I didn't find an answer. Finding a cb oem flush spoiler is going to be hard to find so I was just trying to find an alternate option.

no it wont fit, the CD chassis flushmounts overall length is different and it curves a lot more than the CB flushmount.
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Damn, there was one for sale on ebay...

Comment

Got any pics of this?

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Comment

won't fit. i have one in my garage right now it it's impossible to slap it on

Comment

Plus, those are just as rare as the CB7 ones.
              -Mark-
              CB7
              CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
              Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293
                won't fit. i have one in my garage right now it it's impossible to slap it on
                too bad huh?
                1993 Accord LX - Sold
                93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini
                  too bad huh?
                  no shit, cause we would have slapped that thing on your car by now,lol

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                    Plus, those are just as rare as the CB7 ones.
                    I'm guessing they are because I've seen three different cbs with flushmounts, but never seen even one CD with the flushie.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

the flushmount spoilers for the cd's are rare and the mugen flushmount is $300+ typically.

Comment

kinda OT but i was looking arround at the local bone yard and noticed something that i had never seen. but not on an accord.....actually our arch rival. i found an flushie for a 92-96 toyota camry that looks fantastic. the only problem is that i have no idea what the value of that is. you guys ever seen this item? i know what you are gonna ask next....show me some pix. i took some pictures with my camera phone. i will upload them so you can see.

Get your OEM Accord Arm Rest here!!!

1993 Honda accord coupe 5 spd.
                        2000 Ford F-150 supercab 2wd
                        1997 Sea-Doo GSX

Comment

Originally posted by samson
                          the flushmount spoilers for the cd's are rare and the mugen flushmount is $300+ typically.

lol, actually the CD flushmounts arent rare. i find them ALL the time..on ebay. pretty much at any given time there is at least one up for bid.

they are still 250+ easy. mugen ones? not the same style...and harder to find.

CB flushmounts are hard to find. and easily worth twice as much as they were from Honda. hahaha!
                          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

the cb7 trunk i believe is like 3"-3.5" wider than the cds. id get a 92-93 spoiler instead.
                            miss my turbo cb7
                            moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

The se spoiler has a nice shape to it
                              1991 Accord Ex F22a4 Daily Driver
                              1992 Acura Integra LS B18c swap
                              1994 Civic Dx Gsr swap

Comment

Working...
                              X