Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Angel Eyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angel Eyes

hey, i bought all my materials for the angel eye diy, though i should give it a shot. But i really wanted blue eyes, BUT when i went to radioshack, they were about 3.29 EACH ( i need 8) and the red ones were 1.99 EACH. So i went with the red ones, but i was wondering what you guys would think. Would Red eyes, quarter eyes , look good on a white car? i do have blue led under body neons, but im most likely not going to be installing them because i think its kinda ricerish, but JUST IN CASE, wouldnt red eyes and blue underbodys look cheesy and kinda like a cop? And that brings me to my next question.... i live in michigan, sooo not too sure about the law but wouldnt red eyes attract more cops to pull me over vs. blue?(IMO) let me know what you guys think, ill most likly start this project tommrow or thursday. Thanks . If any one is interested in this diy i got it from this guy, http://www.geocities.com/jvxdriver/eagle_eyes.htm, great stuff, kudos to him. Ill be more than happy to take pictures for you if you want, just let me know before i start .

hope it turns out good 4 u well post some pics when done.

Comment

i do think red eyes will attract cops more than the blue...and under body neons are ricer status lol so i wouldnt bother putting those on but i would put blue lights itll look a lot better on a white cb7

Comment

Yes underbody neons are "rice".

I don't know the laws in Michigan but here in Cali, the only cars allowed with foward facing blue or red lights are law enforcement and emergency vehicles.

I learned that the hard way back in my "ricer" days. Good times....good times.

'91 Cobalt Sedan w/ 300k (owned since new, moddin' it since '98)
        www.tsxclub.com

Comment

IMO i dont think underbody lights are "rice" because my definition of "rice" could be something different than what your definition "rice" so i would be careful throwing those words around

red will look pretty cool at least it will be different, but i think it may attrach cops a lil bit just because of the fact most cops have red and blue in their grill just my 2cents

Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #41

92 ex 5spd

Comment

Hey, good luck with those angel eyes. They should look good.

I've been planning on doing that DIY for months now, but I'm too lame to get around to doing it. I even have the mini blinds rod sitting in my room.

Anyway, don't be lame like me!

Comment

Originally posted by 92_EX_Ninja
              IMO i dont think underbody lights are "rice" because my definition of "rice" could be something different than what your definition "rice" so i would be careful throwing those words around
              I'm just using what the OP used.

He himself suggested that underbody neons are "ricerish" I was just reinforcing his statement/question .

'91 Cobalt Sedan w/ 300k (owned since new, moddin' it since '98)
              www.tsxclub.com

Comment

i really wouldn't turn them on while driving on the street, unless being pulled over doesn't bother you.

i think neon's when done right look nice. later.
                Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                  i think neon's when done right look nice. later.
                  x2 i seen a couple honda's with neon done tastefully. kind of made my night seeing something from way back in the F&F days.
                  [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Cant Wait To See The Outcome

Comment

go to...

hey go to an electronic repair shop for the LED's I got mine for $1.29 each...saved a bunch of money so just try looking one up in your area...good luck...
                      MadLab Racing
                      Southern Maryland

Comment

Working...
                      X