Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

ultimate JDM (I need help finding parts)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ultimate JDM (I need help finding parts)

Whats up my name is Eric and I own a custom car shop. I have been currently trying to make my car as much JDM as I can and have had no luck finding any parts like lights, licence plate and etc. MY custom shop\car club is called Midnight Creations Customs and we are located near Binghamton,NY and also near Williamsport,PA were like smack dab in the middle in a little place called the "Valley" whitch is composed of three cities> Sayre,PA/Athens,PA>and Waverly,NY. SO, if anyone could help me out that would be great! Were also looking for new faces in our car club and any inquiries are welcome just come to our site and check it out. I also have put CB7 Tuners on there as a link so more people can come here and meet new friends. Well, I hope some one or some ones can help me out. And if you live near the area check us out we can always use a new member. www.mnc.allelitehosting.com <<<<< thats the site <<<<<
    www.urbancarperformance.com

check us out !!!!

umm ebay is ur friend.

search the world wide web.
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

in response to ur PM to me... i dont wanna congest my PMs with stuff i can answer in ur thread.

yes.... there is "authentic" JDM stuff. browse our JDM sub thread under appearance and you will find info/pics/etc.

or run a search. there is TOOOONS of info on all sorts of JDM parts for our CBs on this forum. there are also a TOOOON of members who have lots of "authentic" JDM parts on their cars.

happy hunting.
      Sean
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

if u r looking to buy , just search man. easiest way to get stuff rather than pissing off the ultimate jdm fans here. just go to the classified section and see what the guys have for sale.anyways welcome to the club and g/l searching

Comment

On this category , you'll have to do your own diggin from now on. SMseagren told ya so.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
            On this category , you'll have to do your own diggin from now on. SMseagren told ya so.

lol, he can still ask questions.. ive just done my part to answer his Q the best way possible. or at least to help him get started haha.

im no moderator on this forum...he can do as he pleases...

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
              lol, he can still ask questions.. ive just done my part to answer his Q the best way possible. or at least to help him get started haha.

im no moderator on this forum...he can do as he pleases...
              haha yeah. I was out of my mind from my last post. My misfire still haunts me.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
              1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
              2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
              2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
              2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
              2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

thank you all

thank you and i will talk you advice and look arround here and on ebay

thanks again

check us out !!!!

Comment

also check the junk yards, I have found some good jdm parts for my ej. But like most have been saying ebay, crags list, our classifieds and join other forums that will increase your chance of finding rare parts.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

where you get thoes wheel are they off a i vtec civic?

check us out !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mnccustomscb7
                      where you get thoes wheel are they off a i vtec civic?
                      if your talking about darkshadow they remind me of prelude si, like i have on my accord.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

ebay is going to be the best
                        Looking for the following parts.
                        jdm front bumper 92-93
                        Jdm front headlight 92-93
                        90-93 Oem C/f hood

Comment

prelude si wheels

Anyone have any prelude si wheels? Off a 92-95 prelude

check us out !!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X