Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

where to buy new quarters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where to buy new quarters

ok my passanger side rear quarter is gone ill try put pixs...and then u guys can tell me what i should do...thanks..

Ive searched for a long time for new rear-quarter panels but have never found them. The only place I've ever found them for sale is, you guessed it, the junkyard. If your panel isn't in too bad of shape, you maybe able to fix it yourself. Post those pics so we can see what you've got to work with.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaTuner808
      Ive searched for a long time for new rear-quarter panels but have never found them. The only place I've ever found them for sale is, you guessed it, the junkyard. If your panel isn't in too bad of shape, you maybe able to fix it yourself. Post those pics so we can see what you've got to work with.
      ive seen it...and unless he can work miracles then there is no fixing it! well if you had a welder and some metal maybe. just take it to a shop they can tack new metal in place and if you find a shop with good prices let me know because im no miracle worker either and im in need of some body work!

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
        ive seen it...and unless he can work miracles then there is no fixing it! well if you had a welder and some metal maybe. just take it to a shop they can tack new metal in place and if you find a shop with good prices let me know because im no miracle worker either and im in need of some body work!
        lol...you aint liein jake my shit is crazy on the passanger side wish all of the honda guys could do something about this shit but all well i guess.. ill post pixs for the other guys to see

Comment

Comment

can u just order a new 1 and replace it? mine is beginning to do the same thing around the taillights.
            Buying an H22 Type-S for $1000... oh hell yes.

Comment

Originally posted by prince_tiny
              can u just order a new 1 and replace it? mine is beginning to do the same thing around the taillights.
              there has got to be someone out there that sells this shit...if not someone needs to make some and make mad money..lol

Comment

no shit....both CBs we own need em!

BOTH SIDES of BOTH CBs! :
                92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
                  no shit....both CBs we own need em!

BOTH SIDES of BOTH CBs! :
                  so guy on here sent me a link from ebay and they make them for the 4doors but not the two ill see if i can find it and post it...

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda...pagenameZWDVWi beleve this is it for the four doors i pmed the guy and asked him if he had some for the coupes and he said NO...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dans92cb7
                      http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda...pagenameZWDVWi beleve this is it for the four doors i pmed the guy and asked him if he had some for the coupes and he said NO...lol
                      nice link
                      wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7
                        nice link
                        thanks i just wish i could find some for the 2 door coupes...

Comment

If someone would make them and sell em they would be rich.My car is doin the same thing on the passenger side.

Comment

they sell quarter rust patch panels all over the place, most aftermarket body panel stores will carry them and they are all over the internet. they arent a full quarter panel but they cover the normal rust spots.

only problem is they only make them for sedans :\ you can just trim off the edge that would hide behind the rear door and use the rest of the wheel arch and corner.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                            Current cars:
                            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                              they sell quarter rust patch panels all over the place, most aftermarket body panel stores will carry them and they are all over the internet. they arent a full quarter panel but they cover the normal rust spots.

only problem is they only make them for sedans :\ you can just trim off the edge that would hide behind the rear door and use the rest of the wheel arch and corner.
                              thanks for the info u think u can send use all a link like i did for the four door guys cuz us 2 door guys need help just as well and do u think that patch well fit my big ass rust hole and where the bumper screws in the quarter its rusted the f*** out to...lol does it come with that

Comment

Working...
                              X