Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

GSR blades on a CB7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my buddy has saw blades on his cb7. they look tight.

Comment

Originally posted by TypeRasta
      my buddy has saw blades on his cb7. they look tight.
      That I'd love to see til then I'll call

Hustle Hard! This is a design of some gear I've been workin on.

Comment

Originally posted by birdmanCB7
        they wont fit n i think theyll look ugly
        x2 there....lude blades fits in better and it is the closest as someone mentioned..and the ludes look better for the cb

*Needs*
        -New shocks
        -Struts
        -Drop
        -Cleaning
        -New Tires/Wheels
        -New Window Tint
        -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Originally posted by hectic702
          That I'd love to see til then I'll call
          "Sawblades" are the nickname for the Prelude Si and Vtec wheel design from 1994-1996.

Oh yea, 1995 Prelude SE wheels look more similar to those GSR blades, imo.

Comment

pretty bad ass if you ask me!
            .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

Originally posted by tunerman
              "Sawblades" are the nickname for the Prelude Si and Vtec wheel design from 1994-1996.

Oh yea, 1995 Prelude SE wheels look more similar to those GSR blades, imo.
              I have the 1995 prelude SE wheels and they are pretty close not as open as the gsr's and the blades are a little wider.
              I need a 14b or 16g turbo!

Comment

Originally posted by Dom
                pretty bad ass if you ask me!
                ya it is i love the way that looks!

Comment

i wish i saw this thread sooner.....

Comment

just my .02

the gsr wheels suck.

Honda only made one casting so the blades go foward on one side and backwards on the other side.

sure they look nice because they shinny but come on people....

that retarded....

anyway you can always get the wheels re-drilled to fit the 4*114 bolt patern.

Comment

yoo thats sweet man good idea.

Comment

ive got repolished Vtec blades on 100% brand new tires sitting right here beside me in my apt......too lazy too put them on, lol. maybe one day. i was trying too wait untill i installed my new neuspeed race springs, but ran into some difficuties, so ill wait untill i get shocks. itll be a few months, lol.

Comment

I dunno, think it looks kinda fuggly...IMO

Proud owner of the only JJDM full 2.5" catback exhaust!

Comment

I'm sure it won't look that bad....

Comment

personally i think it would look badass. if i had the time or money to do the conversion i would.
                              War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
                              --John Stewart Mill--

Comment

Falken Hanabi. The closest thing to gsr blades you will ever get.

The New-ish Ride
                                My old Ride
                                Hear my Vtak!!!
                                MK3 Member #3
                                I piss off people for fun.
                                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                                X