Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

basic interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

basic interior

so what kinda simple mods will make my stock interior look that much better? So far ive decided on an hks limited edition shift knob and a short shift kit(looking for but cant find one at a decient price) so any other suggestions?

8 Accords so far:
    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

what year accord do you have? a lot of people like the armrest found on the 90-91s.

leather interior..
    some people have converted a lot of the dash's lights to LED.

those are only the few i can think of right now.

Comment

Gauges, dash unit's, bucket seats (if you like them), new pedals...

You could redo the entire cars interior if you saw fit
      -Lance- (Formally known as H0ndaspyd3rLM)

Originally posted by H22Artman
      if he still disagrees. well...... buy him a pink sweater and tell him to go buy some curtains.
      Originally posted by deevergote
      I posted a nude photo of myself on cd5tuner.com... it broke the site.
      Bought from: lo_dit, 924dr, Fatman88, 91project, noobcake, loud92cb7

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

Comment

well thats the thing haha i wanna redo the interior but im not made of money like alot of ppl so cost is an issue.. i have a 92 coupe.. i was lookin at the jdm center armrest too i really like that.. anyone have pics of one intalled?? also i need to do soemthing about the cup holders.. my stock ones are i the wrrrong place cuz i have a flip down cd player so i cant even fit cans there anymore =[[

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Originally posted by H0ndaSpyd3rLM
          Gauges, dash unit's, bucket seats (if you like them), new pedals...

You could redo the entire cars interior if you saw fit
          for the dash im gonna take the black plastic stock pieces and spray them either silver or a gunmetal color. and for pedals i tried that pedals covers are POS fo sho they kept clidin down so now im rockin bare metal lol

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r
            for the dash im gonna take the black plastic stock pieces and spray them either silver or a gunmetal color. and for pedals i tried that pedals covers are POS fo sho they kept clidin down so now im rockin bare metal lol
            A buddy of mine is rocking bare metal, i think it looks good. Do you have a pic of your interior as is now?

if he still disagrees. well...... buy him a pink sweater and tell him to go buy some curtains.

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

Comment

autopartswarehouse.com 90 bucks short through

Comment

Originally posted by royceafir
                autopartswarehouse.com 90 bucks short through
                haha hell yes thats the best price thus far. thx bro =D

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Originally posted by H0ndaSpyd3rLM
                  A buddy of mine is rocking bare metal, i think it looks good. Do you have a pic of your interior as is now?
                  yea i really do prefer it over covers or the rubber shit.. well see im stuck in begginers forums til i get my 30 posts then ima make a members thread i got a few pics ready to go.. hers one of my interior and another of the dash

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Cleaness is a mod to me! I also bought 90-93 Integra headrests and the DC2 Integra clock, its glows white instead of green.

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
                    BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
                    SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

Originally posted by cb7addict
                      Cleaness is a mod to me! I also bought 90-93 Integra headrests and the DC2 Integra clock, its glows white instead of green.
                      those a direct fit? i do need a new clock.. buddy of mine broke the little cover for the buttons off so it looks like crap.. only flaw on my dash =\

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Yea the clock is a direct fit. They are out of the 94-01 I believe, or it could be the 98-01. The clocks are the exact same. The headrests are out of the 90-93 and they are direct fit also.

BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
                        SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

Originally posted by cb7addict
                          Yea the clock is a direct fit. They are out of the 94-01 I believe, or it could be the 98-01. The clocks are the exact same. The headrests are out of the 90-93 and they are direct fit also.
                          sweet deal ima have to look into that. thx =] (foud one on ebay 10 plus ship)
                          Last edited by Cb_JoeyG; 01-29-2008, 12:28 AM.

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Your interior is quite clean

Always a good sign.

May i suggest tint? A buddy of mines cover over his buttons is gonna break soon, so a replacement clock is a good idea.

I still stand behind gauges, but i guess thats just me.

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

Comment

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r
                              sweet deal ima have to look into that. thx =] (foud one on ebay 10 plus ship)

If you look in my sig you can see the Integra headrests.

Comment

Working...
                              X