Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Another great JY find!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another great JY find!

Well I was looking around the JY this weekend and I stumbled on this...

Sweet!!! Now I just need the heated mirrors....any of you canadian guys wanna hook me up.

Also I saw a 91 lx or dx in the corner of the yard with the optional full length console and no cupholder. Its at majestic motors in merrimack, nh. Careful tho, those guys overcharge and have no problem telling you to go elsewhere if you don't like the price they wanted $100 bucks for a automatic P06 hahaha
    Last edited by Accrdwgnguy; 02-19-2008, 12:09 AM.
    1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Wow, I didn't even know the mirrors came heated. Only on the EX and SE models I assume?
    01 AP1 (weekend cruiser)
    96 Boosted DC2 (my dream car)
    92 CB7 (winter beater)
    09 Ruckus
    92 MKII VR GTI
    17 Fiesta ST
    My crew SpeedeG is the featured Team Profile in vol. 5 issue 5 of S3 Magazine. Check it out.

Comment

^CDM CB's came w/ heated mirrors standard, pretty cool!

Nice find fellow NH member

Comment

Heated mirrors are rare. Probably more rare than PFMs.

I think they were mainly a Canadian or European thing.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

USDM always getting the short end of stick on the options offered to other countries.
          01 AP1 (weekend cruiser)
          96 Boosted DC2 (my dream car)
          92 CB7 (winter beater)
          09 Ruckus
          92 MKII VR GTI
          17 Fiesta ST
          My crew SpeedeG is the featured Team Profile in vol. 5 issue 5 of S3 Magazine. Check it out.

Comment

if you found the HM switch, you should of taken the mirrors, wiring, and relay off the same car.. i'm guessing that since it was a JY, that the mirrors were probably already broken or taken.. you should at least go back and get the relay

Comment

thats a great find, ive never even heard of those in accords

FS: OEM Fuel Filter, ES Tie Rod Boots, Chrome Bulbs

Comment

Originally posted by lo_dit
                thats a great find, ive never even heard of those in accords
                most CDM cars have this standard. but if it doesn't snow where you live, or don't go snowboarding trips often, it's really not necessary. but it is still pretty cool!

Comment

You should also look for the 1st gen legend mirrors. I had an 88 legend with heated mirrors and the button looks almost identical to the one in my legend.

Comment

Good luck, im looking for a set msyelf, and havent found any. But they are a bitch to install as well.
                    90 Accord EX F22a1 Auto R.I.P.
                    2011 Mazda 3 Hatch 2.5L GS sport HELLO!

Comment

hey another NH guy!

thats a nice find

Comment

Welll the switch came out of a 1st gen acura cl, I just happenned to look in it and saw this. The mirrors were gone tho, and didn't have time to grab the wiring or anything. Been emailing junkyards in canada hoping that someone up there can help me out. Or maybe another honda model has them and they fit?? I could've used them this morning, the mirrors were all iced up!
                        1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

The '93 SE in Canada definately came with heated mirrors (not counting that they came with heated seats).
                          '92 Accord LX Sedan--Bordeaux Red Pearl --OEM--279k Daily Driver
                          EX Lip & Alpine OEM single CD Player. No more useless pocket!

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord
                            hey another NH guy!

thats a nice find

Yeah that's what I said I didn't even notice he lived in Weare.
                            Henry R
                            Koni/Neuspeed
                            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Canadian cbs did not come with heated mirrors standard. I have never seen heated mirrors on our cbs in Canada. Im guessing that maybe the SE model came with it. Even the EX-R (EX in the US) did not come with heated mirrors.

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                              be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

Working...
                              X