Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

emblems removed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

emblems removed?

should i remove all the emblems off my lx. wut do you all think. im taking off the pinstriping, i want that clean look.
    me, really?

Originally posted by kinglui408
    should i remove all the emblems off my lx. wut do you all think. im taking off the pinstriping, i want that clean look.
    Why take away the emblems? If you want your car streamline and clean, then by all means, take them off... hmmm...
    -Lance- (Formally known as H0ndaspyd3rLM)

Originally posted by H22Artman
    if he still disagrees. well...... buy him a pink sweater and tell him to go buy some curtains.
    Originally posted by deevergote
    I posted a nude photo of myself on cd5tuner.com... it broke the site.
    Bought from: lo_dit, 924dr, Fatman88, 91project, noobcake, loud92cb7

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

Comment

you can also shave the side moldings for that extra clean look and remove your front license plate

Comment

yea i took all my emblems of except the H..im saving that for another for when i do my side moldings. Then its gonna be super clean

Comment

Hell , it's your car.. Do what you wanna do to it.

Comment

If you are planing on doing a little bodywork, then go ahead with it. But don't do it if you plan on just taking the emblems off and leaving it as is, because there are holes behind the 'H' and 'honda' emblems. I don't like seeing empty holes like that. Thats just me, though.

Comment

Originally posted by JPsAccordSE
              If you are planing on doing a little bodywork, then go ahead with it. But don't do it if you plan on just taking the emblems off and leaving it as is, because there are holes behind the 'H' and 'honda' emblems. I don't like seeing empty holes like that. Thats just me, though.
              + that promotes rust.. i removed my accord emblem it was just on with double sided tape.. and i put a coupe decal over it.. so it looks nice. i gotta get rid of the lx emblem tho it dosent look right with the coupe.. wrong font

8 Accords so far:
              '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
              '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
              (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

just make sure youre gonna do something about the holes that are left behind when you debadge the car

FS: OEM Fuel Filter, ES Tie Rod Boots, Chrome Bulbs

Comment

Originally posted by lo_dit
                  just make sure youre gonna do something about the holes that are left behind when you debadge the car
                  are there holes behing the lx badge? or just the H one?

8 Accords so far:
                  '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                  '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                  (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r
                    are there holes behing the lx badge? or just the H one?

My guess is that there would be or else it's simply glued which would be pretty stupid.
                    NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

Holes behind H badge and the rest should be double sided tape.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      I piss off people for fun.
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

LX , Accord and Honda are double-sided in there. The H is a snap-on.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                        1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                        2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                        2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                        2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                        2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

My accord had holes behind the H and Honda emblems. Maybe the 92-93's are different.

Comment

Originally posted by mugenaccordlx
                            Hell , it's your car.. Do what you wanna do to it.
                            x2^

Members Ride Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=149817
                            Over 10,634 miles traveled for CB7 meets and counting!

Comment

Another problem that you mayy have is discoloration in paint.
                              2013 Volvo XC90 Wife's
                              2002 Volvo XC AWD Ocean Race Edition 1 of 650 made Son's
                              1995 Volvo 850 Turbo (project)
                              1982 2WD K5 Blazer On Bags (well half is) Mine
                              1995 Jeep Wrangler Mine

Comment

Working...
                              X