Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

audio sound problem...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

audio sound problem...

so it all started when i put my new driver side front door on...(had to replace it due to the fact that my window runners were fked)well during the removal of my old door..i cutted all the harness that was behind the fender...all 14ish wires had to be cut to be connected together to the new door which it brung the harness as well as a new mirror..while cutting the wires out,i heard the locking mechanism go off and ofcourse all the doors locked..now i had 2 blown fuses,interior lighting and door lock,but my radio backup and radio antenna fuses are ok.now everything is hooked up correctly,the speakers are wired correctly.i got infinity kappa refrence series speakers and tweeters front and i think the stock pioneers are in the rear,i have a 4 inch touchscreen dual and it works fine..my question is do you guys think i dont have any sound due to a blown speaker?or is there a radio main relay that i probably missed and blew?what do you guys think?btw i love not having any music cuz i can hear what my engine sounds,the revving and all but it gets quite boring after a long day at work not having any music u know?thanks for the help!

u never should have cut that harness.... u pull the rubber thats on the fender back and there is a plug right there ur new door should have it. check ur fuses under the hood also along with in the car.
    Members Ride sold...
    I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

i did check em..and the funny thing is that none of them are blown...im probably thinkin is a blown speaker...i just wanted some opinions...

Comment

If you in fact had a blown speaker, the others would still play... perhaps you grounded out a wire when you were cutting them, toasting the amplifier in your head unit? I just don't think having 1 blown speaker could cause the rest of them to stop working...

Comment

depends on the HU sum of them will not play if one speaker is shorted out....
          Members Ride sold...
          I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

i was askin for opinions cuz that happened to my moms car and even tho it is not a honda is actually a mazda protege..the sound wasnt out of the speakers and in fact the rear speakers were blown due to the fact that they were factory stock.now im asking if this could be a possibility since its a honda not a mazda.i was assuming that maybe the other speakers would play but they dont.hmm...ima check my headunit to see if theres a wire that is not connected propertly or maybe a speaker is blown and that could be the problem...

Comment

Working...
            X