Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

colors of the radio wire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

colors of the radio wire?

Does any body kno a site where they show u the colors to hook up the radio? Do they have a thread for this already if they do i couldn't finde it. Im going crazy with out music when im driving my cb.

If your car had the stock stereo in it, go to a stereo store or Wal Mart, buy the plug, it's like 10 dollars. Then color match the wires from the cd player to that plug, then plug that into the stock plug. Done

Comment

http://www.the12volt.com/installbay/...tail/1032.html

Comment

Thanks man i really needed that. kno i won't go crazy with out my music.

I for got to put down that the wires were cut so how do i kno if the blue and gray wire goes wit what color wire?
        Last edited by drift878; 02-11-2009, 05:49 PM.

Comment

lmk if ya still need da color set up i have the card still

semper fi 6♠

Comment

I have the factory manual for the 91 Accord that shows the colors if you still need it.

Gary

Comment

BUMP

because I'm re-installing my radio that was stolen...the link above was perfect...but now you don't have to click the link...just view this thread.

I had two wires that seemed to not connect to the radio. They were illumination (cd player apparently doesn't make use of) and antenna signal...which I don't have...so I don't need.

Here's the link again...originally posted by pear_b, followed by the info it contained.
              1990-93 Honda Accord Stereo Wiring
              Constant 12V+____White/Yellow
              Switched 12V+____Yellow/Red
              Ground___________Black
              Illumination_______Red/Black
              Dimmer __________n/a
              Antenna Trigger ___Yellow/White

Front Speakers 6 1/2" Doors
              Left Front (+)____Blue/Green
              Left Front (-)____Gray/Black
              Right Front (+)___Red/Green
              Right Front (-)___Brown/Black

Rear Speakers 6 1/2" Rear Deck
              Left Rear (+)_____Blue/Yellow
              Left Rear (-)_____Gray/White
              Right Rear (+)____Red/Yellow
              Right Rear (-)____Brown/White
              Last edited by bcjammerx; 04-06-2010, 09:13 PM.
              ____

Comment

Working...
              X