Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Best Brand/Quality Wiring Harness and Installation Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Brand/Quality Wiring Harness and Installation Kit

I purchased a Pioneer DEH-P2900MP stereo to replace the factory stereo in my 1992 Accord and am going to need the a wiring hit and installation kit. I was wondering where are the best places to buy these items and what are some quality brands? I'm trying to avoid Best Buy (overpriced on any accessory) and Wal-Mart (low quality). I know we are probably not talking about a whole lot of money here but it's the principle of not spending $20 on a $2 part.

honestly, just get the walmart kit. plastic is plastic. You aren't gonna see any difference paying more for another brand. Chances are the one you pay more for will be exactly the same as the walmart one. Don't be stupid, buy it at walmart.

Comment

Just like Jcoleman said, it's all the same shit.

Underground.Society
      Originally posted by Deevergote
      If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

Originally posted by jcoleman_11 View Post
        honestly, just get the walmart kit. plastic is plastic. You aren't gonna see any difference paying more for another brand. Chances are the one you pay more for will be exactly the same as the walmart one. Don't be stupid, buy it at walmart.
        x2

1991 Lx coupe........traded now I have nothing lol

Comment

your best bet will be the scosche kits from walmart...

Comment

Stock wiring is such small gauge as it is its not going to matter if you spend 5 dollars on one or 50.
            wat?

Comment

Agree with all the above...Wal-mart!!!!!!
              "I can imagine no more rewarding a career. And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think I can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy." --President John F. Kennedy

ASE Master Automotive Technician
              ASE Master Med/Heavy Truck Technician
              US Navy Electrician
              Contact me if you need help on the side.
              '92 Accord DX (For Sale)
              '01 Civic LX
              '00 Tahoe

Greatest Rally Video Ever

Comment

i've been buying wiring harnesses at best buy for about 20 bucks.

when i just found out recently walmart has the same ones for like 6 bucks

buy from walmart.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

scosche kits from walmart FTW!!! =]

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

Id say if you want good wiring go find like a small stereo store and ask what would be best for wiring your system in your car

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
                    And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
                    Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

Originally posted by J3wman View Post
                      Id say if you want good wiring go find like a small stereo store and ask what would be best for wiring your system in your car
                      the scosche wiring harness' are fine. No need to pay more than $5-6 for it...

About wiring a stereo, thats a whole other ball game...

Comment

oh i guess i should read and not skimmed over what he said. i agree the harness is just some plastic but when it comes to wiring thats where u dont wanna cheap out

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
                        And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
                        Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

I see a pattern developing here...lol
                          "I can imagine no more rewarding a career. And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think I can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy." --President John F. Kennedy

ASE Master Automotive Technician
                          ASE Master Med/Heavy Truck Technician
                          US Navy Electrician
                          Contact me if you need help on the side.
                          '92 Accord DX (For Sale)
                          '01 Civic LX
                          '00 Tahoe

Greatest Rally Video Ever

Comment

holy S***! i bought mine on best buy for like 15 bucks and they installed it for 10 bucks!

Comment

Metra decks are fairly universal, alot of audio shops carry them and thats what I have in my cb, I would give it a 7-8/10 fitting.

Comment

Working...
                              X