Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Anybody have any JL subs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody have any JL subs?

I really like JLs quality and im thinkin about getting a new sub from them. Does anybody have any JLs? and if so what? and how do you like them?

i got one w7 annd i love it! i just love the way it looks when itss hittin ahah they really good IMO deff should get somee but probably wont be cheaap

lovin every minute of it

Comment

Originally posted by hussoles View Post
      i got one w7 annd i love it! i just love the way it looks when itss hittin ahah they really good IMO deff should get somee but probably wont be cheaap
      oh man i know i love watching videos of them they are beautiful! I have JLs 500/1 so i was thinkin about getting a 10w7.

Comment

JL beats my kickers anyday

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
        2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
          JL beats my kickers anyday
          what kind of kickers do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by BWhitney View Post
            what kind of kickers do you have?
            well i sold them but i had 10 inch kicker freeairs with 1200 watt amp i forgot how many rms bt it did beat hard for 10 inch free airs

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
            1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
            1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
            2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

I've had JL woofers before. Just recently I had 2 JL Audio 12w4's. Those are the best JL woofers made, in my opinion. The w7s are nice, but, they're way over priced and they're not very reliable. I've seen many of em come back with cracked cones.

I was just searching Craigslist tonight, found a pair of 10w0's for 25 dollars, in a box. I'm gonna call on em in the morning, see if they're still available

Comment

12w6v2-d4 best sub i have ever had. sonicelectronics.com has them for 399 now.
                clicky the siggy!!!

ARCADIA GREEN MEMBER #20

AIM=SleepygreenCB7
                Yahoo=annamaineeak@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by sleepygreen View Post
                  12w6v2-d4 best sub i have ever had. sonicelectronics.com has them for 399 now.
                  lol I was wondering when you were coming in...

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_...12W6v2-D4.html

And actually their 349.99 lol

I've never owned any jl audio before...to expensive for me...but everybody vouches for them all the time...

Comment

My brother had a pair of their 10's in the back of his rx7 and never had a problem and always loved them. I don't know what kind he had though. I've owned one of thier subs. 15w3 with a JL 500/1 on it in the back of my celica. It used to make it hard to breathe in the car lol. I wish I still had that sub. I sold it to a friend and bought some Eclipse 12's and regretted it ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by MyDianaZ06 View Post
                      lol I was wondering when you were coming in...

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_...12W6v2-D4.html

And actually their 349.99 lol

I've never owned any jl audio before...to expensive for me...but everybody vouches for them all the time...
                      lol Im a JL fanatic!! but yeah thier 349 same thing i guess...
                      clicky the siggy!!!

ARCADIA GREEN MEMBER #20

AIM=SleepygreenCB7
                      Yahoo=annamaineeak@yahoo.com

Comment

I love JL. I have been a dealer for a few years and it is rare to ever have a problem with any JL product.

Comment

Originally posted by BWhitney View Post
                          I really like JLs quality and im thinkin about getting a new sub from them. Does anybody have any JLs? and if so what? and how do you like them?
                          I have 2 W6v2's. They are the best sounding subs that are under $500. My brother has Kicker solobaric L7's, and my w6s sound superior. The bass is of equivalent thump (we have the same 1000 rms watt Hifonics Amp and 1.5 farad capacitor). As far as the quality of the sound, my JL are a step ahead. Most people that have JL's abuse them and they rarely fail.
                          Last edited by robert@bisimoto; 09-04-2009, 02:29 PM.
                          Bisimoto Engineering
                          1) Call 1-888-9BC-MOTO(888-922-6686 ext. 1) Mon-Fri 9am-6pm PST
                          2) Email me, robert@bisimoto.com
                          3) Contact me on AIM, robert@bisimoto.com

Comment

I have had 2 10" wO and 2 12"w3v2 and they were awesome.I have never had a complaint about them.Now i have 2 12" w3v3 and they are a pair of beasts.

Mr.Phil: "FitMoHoesInMyFoDO"
                            Young jeezy:If you ain't talking about money then you ain't talkin bout Shit.

Comment

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
                              well i sold them but i had 10 inch kicker freeairs with 1200 watt amp i forgot how many rms bt it did beat hard for 10 inch free airs
                              Hmm ive never heard of kicker free airs before. does that mean that they dont need to be in a box im assuming?

Comment

Working...
                              X