Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Main relay kill switch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Main relay kill switch.

Hey guys,
    I got the 90 LX Sedan. I want to wire a main relay kill switch as this probably is the easiest to do. I have 2 questions that need help on.
    1) Do I go to the relay switch and cut the ground and put a switch in between? What kind of switch should I use and how many amps should the switch handle? Which color wire on that main relay connect do I cut to put the switch on? Has any one done this and have a recommendation?
    Beside the main relay kill, which other option would be better and easier? And how to do it?

2) Instead of buying a switch, I want to use the empty spot next the rear defrost switch in the center console area. In that empty area, I have an extra defrost switch, I also have that emergency switch. On the left side of the console, I have only the cruise control switch and the space to the right, I don't have a moon roof so dummy spot there. Should I use the moon roof switch instead as I have an extra cruise and moon roof switch also.
    My main concern here is how to wire one of these switches just as a on/off switch. Which one would be easiest to do as an on/off switch? Any diagram to wire the switches on/off?
    Here's a picture of the console.
    Thanks.

Does any one has the wiring diagram for the main relay?
    Thanks.

Comment

bro look on google maybe u find it there

paypal info:leonardorivera50@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by F22 BEASTING View Post
        bro look on google maybe u find it there
        I did a few times but couldn't find it, that's why I asked here.
        Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_dude View Post
          I did a few times but couldn't find it, that's why I asked here.
          Thanks.

just a few sec bro on google enjoy it

paypal info:leonardorivera50@yahoo.com

Comment

Thanks. What did you type in to find it? Also, are all the Honda's relays the same? I found some thing like that but for a Civic.
            And all of a sudden it all came forth.
            Main Relay switch.
            Thanks.
            Last edited by Bad_dude; 05-25-2012, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Off topic but that light bulb switch that is on the right of the steering wheel, what does it do when you press it? I've noticed nothing.

Comment

Friend cut number 2 bro. And he's all good.
                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by RedFalcoln View Post
                  Off topic but that light bulb switch that is on the right of the steering wheel, what does it do when you press it? I've noticed nothing.
                  its the dimmer for your gauge lights, you press it in when youre done adjusting

Comment

Originally posted by RedFalcoln View Post
                    If you turn it all the way counter clockwise, you activate the after burner full throttle. Lol. Then when you press it, boom, fast as the T-Mobile data plan chic.

Comment

Wait, looking at it closely, there's no 6.

Comment

Cut number 2...its a low voltage ground. The luxury about using the main relay's ground is that it only requires very little voltage thus letting you use a low amperage switch and the lower the amperage, the smaller the switch to make it "ghost"...
                        www.PreludePower.com
                        BB SQUAD MEMBER #28 V.2

Comment

Originally posted by BLUBB2 View Post
                          Cut number 2...its a low voltage ground. The luxury about using the main relay's ground is that it only requires very little voltage thus letting you use a low amperage switch and the lower the amperage, the smaller the switch to make it "ghost"...
                          I need to find me some black wiring to match that. Probably have to buy some wire loom to cover it.

Comment

Working...
                          X