Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

best speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best speakers

What are the BEST car speakers yu have or want in yur ride.
    Post up
    Keep It Low, And Drive It Slow
    ------------------------------------+---
    89 CRX dx with a 94 del so Si swap - deceased 91 civic hatchback Si with a JDM ZC SOHC swap-sold 92 CB7 accord sedan - living but stock

You'll get a TON of different answers to this question. It really boils down to a few things: how much do you want to spend, what brand(s) are you looking for, what kind of power are you going to be pushing them with... the list goes on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
      You'll get a TON of different answers to this question. It really boils down to a few things: how much do you want to spend, what brand(s) are you looking for, what kind of power are you going to be pushing them with... the list goes on and on.
      Lol.. yea but i kinda sum it up..
      Keep It Low, And Drive It Slow
      ------------------------------------+---
      89 CRX dx with a 94 del so Si swap - deceased 91 civic hatchback Si with a JDM ZC SOHC swap-sold 92 CB7 accord sedan - living but stock

Comment

The "best" to me are Hertz Milli. $650 give or take for a pair.

EDIT: MB Quart is another one i was trying to think of. If you have no limit on how much you want to spend Hertz are about the best i think. But for the money i love Soundstream. They have alot to choose from, they have vertical mount amps, and they are very affordable for most people. And they make everything so you could outfit your whole car and itll match. Even a capacitor.

I have bought and didnt like Autotek, Crunch and Hifonics.
        Last edited by H311RA151N; 06-22-2012, 11:01 PM.

Comment

I have 4 apline tripple cone type s 6.5" i must say i am extremly happy with them and the sound quality is amazing. They can hit so hard i had a friend convinced i have a sub. Love my speakers but really what all boils down to is how much you want to spend and what you think sounds the best. My buddy is a die hard Rockford-Fosgate fan while i prefer alpine myself. Just whatever you do do not go with dual. Those things will not last a week in my experience Good luck in your speaker finding quest! Lol
          visit vgruk

Comment

I have a 1000 watt donate colossal with a ported 10 inch JVC. I've been in a.car with Boston acoustics and a apline 12inch sub. Sounds really badass as well as Boston acoustics all around and a w6 JL competition sub. Get a ten or tweleve and a amp strong enough to bump it and I can say you can be happy. Those systems I've been in are fantastic!!! Mines Aiight but gives me that rumble I want and doesn't rattle and make noise!

Comment

Is your "best" as close to studio quality sound as possible, or a PA system to make sure they know you're coming two blocks away?

Personally, I'd opt for a set of Dayton Reference components, or something of the like intended for the home audio market.

Comment

i have 4.5 in. alpine type s (sps-500) in the front doors, kicker 6x9 (KS693) which are they're best 6x9's in the rear deck, and a rockford fosgate amp and rockford fosgate 12 sub. it is all run by a kenwood (KDC- BT652U) head unit which i am very pleased with. the system as a whole sounds very good, the sub kicks nice and the kicker 6x9's have crystal clear sound (i really reccomend those.

the only thing i would probably change are the alpine's to something like the kicker 4.5 inchers

hope my opinion helped
                <-- MRT

Comment

B&C speakers for me and Dayton HO subs

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

pioneer 3 or 4 ways hands down.
                    bazooka subs and off brand amps have always blown away anything else ive heard for the money that is.
                    frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

i got kenwoods in the rear decklid. I had two kenwood 12s but had to sell those.
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188849

Comment

I'll go for pioneer, alpine or kicker

Comment

gonna update my thread but I am going with the Boston GT-2125, Rainbow Profi Kicks, and CAL25 titan tweeters.
                          92 DX Sedan - Auto

Comment

Alpine head unit always..... And for me I have always been a huge diamond audio fan.even there lower line stuff is very clean. But once again"best" is a personal thing. If your doing 80mph with four windows down then that's a diff animal.

Comment

I used to do 65 with the windows down and have no problem. MB Quart fronts, Eclipse head unit, Alpine rears, Planet Audio amp, no subs.

If you want the best with no limit whatsoever on money, Focal will give you the best speakers.

Comment

Working...
                              X