Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Best speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got all around memphis, 3 way with adjustable tweeter center, the sound is clear even if i turn it all the way up, and as long as you have a decent head unit with a good wattage output then its all good, i run a pioneer 6700 i love it

Comment

i got sony xplodes all around they have a clear crisp sound and i like them alot but thats just me
      THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED MY JAPANEASE IS BETTER
      MY RIDE

Comment

Thanks for all the input so far everybody, its really appreciated. Right now I'm really swaying towards some pioneers', just gotta save up some money for them and pay of other stuff first.

Comment

good choice indeed...moneywise, pioneer is hard to beat for what you get..

Comment

I run some Pioneers in the rear and stockies in the front. right now they are straight, but it does'nt really matter to me as long as they can hold some power and my subwoofer knocks. If I had anything else my car would rattle apart!
            Rolled Out 93 Coupe

Comment

my friends go sony's in his talon. they sound nice and you can get them at walmart.

The sig name is new from a local forum. sorry to confuse anyone.
              My Member's Ride Page
              The Accords gone but I will forever belong to CB7Tuner

Comment

I'm plannin to get some Polk's.
                Raceline USA

Comment

IMO, Pioneers is best bang for your budgeted buck. Also might try Kenwoods, Rockford Fosgates and even Clarion and JVC! I have had good luck with all of these companies and will rep them anyday!

WaC!

Comment

Originally posted by westsideaccord
                    IMO, Pioneers is best bang for your budgeted buck. Also might try Kenwoods, Rockford Fosgates and even Clarion and JVC! I have had good luck with all of these companies and will rep them anyday!
                    werd on the pioneers...im a fan of them for the cost..just like you said..

but on the upper end..
                    eclipse
                    alpine f1
                    diamond audio
                    dynaudio
                    boston
                    focal
                    rainbow
                    mb quart
                    seas
                    RE
                    infinity kappa perfects

thats all i can think of now...but most of those are quite pricey..

Comment

Agreed, but also RF and CDT, Crystal, Polks and also Fusion arent bad either whatelse! LOL VERITAS maybe?!

WaC!

Comment

Originally posted by westsideaccord
                        Agreed, but also RF and CDT, Crystal, Polks and also Fusion arent bad either whatelse! LOL VERITAS maybe?!
                        d'oh! i forgot cdt...ashamed to admit that..i usually tell ppl to get those for some great comps for the price..

Comment

I just installed a set of Crystal components and 6x9's... with a single IDMAX 12. It sounds utterly amazing....

Comment

I had a combination of both Alpines and Kenwoods in my old cb.

Since I like the ranger of the Kenwoods I put them in front to get the most sound considering the front of the car was where i didnt get any sound.

I put the alpines on the rear deck considering i had a system at the time and because I always had the bass turned up that to me was the best location for mounting them.
                            Henry R
                            Koni/Neuspeed
                            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I just got some Alpine type S 6.5s amped up in my front speakers and they sound so tight! Would recommend to everyone.

Comment

Type S are alright. I love alpine decks and amps, speaker wise I have always been a big fan of Memphis.

Comment

Working...
                                X