Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Dual Headunit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi all...my name is troy and i own a dual brand cd/mp3 player. and i have to say it's been pretty good for what i need it to do. play my cd's. that is all. carry on.

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by chile
      hi all...my name is troy and i own a dual brand cd/mp3 player. and i have to say it's been pretty good for what i need it to do. play my cd's. that is all. carry on.
      you are hilarious dude!
      1993 Accord LX - Sold
      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Dual Head Unit in question

I should mention that that is the head that i am getting because a i did a Red led interior swap and that the lights on the head unit go great with my clock and dials.

Comment

Finish the acronym, (can't think right now lol)
          Disposable
          U
          A
          L

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by GameChewer
            Dual Head Unit in question
            i was gonna get that one but i only had $50 in my pocket during my 2 AM wal-mart tour so i decided that my fantabulous addzest tape deck had to go. been working fine for over 6 months. plus, i'm no audiophile. that is all. carry on.

ps. i would have to say that my ride is a veritable wal-mart when sat next to a ride like Type-G's, Laguna's, etc...it's white trash with a jdm twist...

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

This post is a few days old sorry to bump it up but, if you still are wondering about the deck. i woudlent go with it, but thats just me. my friend had the same brand but a differnt model. when it wasnt up very loud it had alot of static, even when listening to CD'S!!! he bought a pretty nice sony and the problem is gone. They look good, they work good, their cheap. but sound quality may not but the greatest.

The sig name is new from a local forum. sorry to confuse anyone.
              My Member's Ride Page
              The Accords gone but I will forever belong to CB7Tuner

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord
                Finish the acronym, (can't think right now lol)
                Disposable
                U
                A
                L
                Couldnt think of anything with disposable

Da
                Ultimate
                Audio
                Loser
                JustBlaze

Comment

HAHA LMFAO ill tellu from xperience that that dual deck sux madd ballz yo i bought one and shit did i eva get ripped off it skipped like a mofo and barely ever played cd's so i hooked a mp3 player up to it and i rocked it that way for a while until i got a hot aiwa deck for 20bux which i need to upgrade really bad and ill be going with a PIONEER when that happens just my
                  .02 cents

Comment

i've got an alpine dual deck picked it up from crutchfield for like 380, love it wouldnever trade for anything

Comment

i'm gonna have to say that my system sounds just as good (if not better than) as my buddy's, who has an alpine head unit...to each his own.

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
                        come on man, you gotta give us more than that, telling us a model number with no brand name doesnt help us help you out. if you can tell us what brand we could help you out some more
                        the title is "Dual Headunit"

Hey check us out www.2camcrew.com

Comment

poineer has been good to me along with the specialty series from sony

Comment

Personally if you are on a budget kenwood makes some good cheapr HU dont go with dual though from expierence you will regret it

Comment

if you're going to go the walmart route you're better off with the pioneer package they carry. i think its something like $100 for a headunit and some speakers. might not be the best but definetly better than that Dual brand or stock.

Comment

i got a dual unit a while back and it worked for bout 4 months then the buttons started to operate otha buttons then the display light started to go out , then it stopped playing, so i swapped it and it happened again dual sucks if u want a long turn radio but if u need something quick then get one, also my boy got the one where the face slides down and he broke his antenna plug that goes in the radio, and for some reason that radio wont let u play the unit unless the radio plug is in how *** is that, i have no plug in my pioneer right now and it works fine
                                Last edited by pretty_ricky302; 04-13-2006, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X