Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Diamond Audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diamond Audio

Anyone owned or know anything about their products. I was interested in the D61500.1 model seen here. I would be using this amp to power two 4 ohm Alpine Type R 12" subwoofers wired in 1 ohm. Just interested to see if they have a good/bad reputation, and if they actually put out what they claim. I did notice that they don't say anything about being cea 2006 or whatever.

Thanks
    Magnaflow exhaust for cb7's for sale

idk i've never heard of them...
    インテリア Coupe

HighwayStar - /super highway/stunt driving/transport service/fast delivery/
    NightOwl - Nocturnal posting master
    2.0LPlus Crew - Member # 1.5
    Anti-Tree Mafia - stop hitting trees/to young to die
    FG Civic.com

Comment

Originally posted by Specter
      idk i've never heard of them...
      Yeah, thats why I was asking, don't know if they are complete garbage or what. We'll see what other people have to say I guess.

Comment

they make awesome stuff.. Its a high end company. I'd consider them up there like MB quart, dynaudio.. etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Accordpwnz0r
          Anyone owned or know anything about their products. I was interested in the D61500.1 model seen here. I would be using this amp to power two 4 ohm Alpine Type R 12" subwoofers wired in 1 ohm. Just interested to see if they have a good/bad reputation, and if they actually put out what they claim. I did notice that they don't say anything about being cea 2006 or whatever.

Thanks
          You haven't heard of Diamond Audio.... I've owned some of their subs and have friends running their amps, you won't be disappointed.
          1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

I have a friend who works at one of the best stereo shops in Louisville (in my opinion) and he recommended them to me. I would buy some but don't want to spend the money. I am going Polk.

Comment

theyre high end quality stuff...they make really good subs and amps...you wont be dissapointed
              1993 CB7
              2001 BB6

Comment

Diamond Audio is a company geared toward audiophiles (those serious about sound quality) which may be part of the reason some have not heard of them. Out of all the systems I have had in my car the Diamond Audio have been one of the cleanest sounding. I have not run their amps in my car but have run their HEX series components and they can take a beating. I can only imagine how much cleaner they might sing with their amps.
                "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Alright cool, they sound like they got a pretty good reputation. All I need to do now is save up quite a bit of money. When I get it I'll let you all know how it is, and I'll probably get a video of it. But don't expect it anytime soon...lol

Thanks for the responses

Comment

You can't go wrong with Diamond Audio.

I have installed some D6 -- 2 ch and 4ch amps, but never owned one myself
                    and i have heard no complaints or seen any problems with the amps.

Now I did have A D9 1000.1 hooked up in my car powering a Diamond Audio TDX
                    12". and it rocked.

Comment

my youth pastor used to install stereo systems, and he really backs them up, and i hope that he wouldnt lie to me..

Comment

They make excellent compnents. Some of the best around along the likes of MB Quarts and Focal's. For a loud but really clean subwoofer, you can't beat a Image Dynamics IDMAX 12v3. 2" of LINEAR excursion and doesn't take a boatload of power to make them thump good.

Comment

i would definetly recommend diamond audio. they have some of the cleanest sounding speakers out there.

Comment

Working...
                          X