Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

any one herd of these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any one herd of these?

has any one ever herd of legacy subs?? cuz i have two 10's and they sound pretty good. i just want to know if any one has had these and have any info

RIP lilblue

Yes people have heard of them but they dont come out and say Hey I have Legacy subs and speakers. They are on the low end and most people dont buy them or get them because its either free or really cheap.

Comment

i have them cuz im on a low budget.

RIP lilblue

Comment

Originally posted by bruno8747
        Yes people have heard of them but they dont come out and say Hey I have Legacy subs and speakers. They are on the low end and most people dont buy them or get them because its either free or really cheap.
        damn dude dont rag on him he was just wonderin how good they were it was just a simple ? but they are alright not the best in the world but hey they are better than nothin

Comment

Originally posted by 1990hondaccord
          damn dude dont rag on him he was just wonderin how good they were it was just a simple ? but they are alright not the best in the world but hey they are better than nothin
          Im not ragging, I am just saying that if you can get them for cheap you could get them, but if u are trying to get them from someone atleast you will know what the price should be.

Hey they may sound good, may not depends on alot of things. One person cant express how something sounds through the use of words.

Comment

If you like those, got get yourself some Diamonds

Comment

Originally posted by 1990hondaccord
              what the hell is your problem? the guy asked what we thought about them. so bruno said what is the general opinion on here about the brand in question.
              i'll stand behind him- legacy works, but it sure aint the best.

Comment

if u know how to tune and tweak a system u can make them sound like a million bucks. i understand u are on a budget but its best to save up and get somethin that has a good rep or just build your system piece by piece

Comment

I used a similar type brand named, Pyramid. I had 2 12"s in a bandpass box, and yes it sounded okay. But I ended up getting rid of them and replacing them with better subs. I guess what Im trying to say is, do it right the first time.

Some brands that I would reccomend,

RE Audio

Eclipse Audio

JL Audio

Diamond Audio

Alpine
                  Magnaflow exhaust for cb7's for sale

Comment

Me myself i am running full polk/momo But for someone on a limited budget and wants some sound, they are perfectly fine for now tell you have the money and time to upgrade to something better.

Comment

The day I got my car I put in two legacy blue diamond 12's and a legacy 1000watt amp in a custom design slot port box and if you heard them you'd swear they were waaay better speakers. Any bass note, long or short, it'd do it with incredible clarity and volume. I shook plates on the wall from 20-30feet away from the house. Not all legacy's are that good but the blue diamond are pretty decent. (wouldn't say to get a legacy amp though). It's all how you use a setup. Couple ppl at work have cheap cheap setups in custom boxes they built and they are so loud you wouldn't beleive it. When a guy has a 10" at 200-250watts in an expedition and you swear it was 4 12"s or 2 15"s, then you learn something.
                      My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

i had two legacy 10" inch subs back when i used to drive my sisters civic, for the price, those things knocked so im not ashamed to say it, but i worked my way up to kenwood amp,infinity subs,alpine HU,pioneer speakers all around, it sounds damn good it just takes time

-sean
                        Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                        Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

I'm still rocking my old ass(and I mean old like 95) Fosgates. But this was back when RF was still making good stuff. I punish them and they keep taking it.

I've heard of Legacy, but never seen any of it. It kind of reminds me of Audiobomb, I mean Audiobaun.
                          "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Originally posted by accordme93
                            I'm still rocking my old ass(and I mean old like 95) Fosgates. But this was back when RF was still making good stuff. I punish them and they keep taking it.

I've heard of Legacy, but never seen any of it. It kind of reminds me of Audiobomb, I mean Audiobaun.
                            audiobahn* and yes..you are the man...haha
                            i have some old school (circa '96) kicker solobarics. great subs
                            they take soo much punishment (400+wRMS instead of the rated 300wRMS) and just dish out the volume. i'd never trade them if i have that choice.

Comment

For the 100 bucks you could spend on Legacy spend it on someone like prescion audio (spelled it wrong sorry) its by the same people who make kicker and they handle alot of abuse. Im running at 500watts bridged 2 ohms and they fuckin bump. They have actually broken the plexi on my case 2 times before when i had a friend's mtx amp.
                              JustBlaze

Comment

Working...
                              X