Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Weird Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird Stuff

Here's the thing...

I have a set-up of 220W 6.5 up front and 320W 6x9 at the back and a Pioneer CD player. I adjusted the setting to the settings I want. All went well for months. Just 2 days ago I disconnected by battery to clean the terminals. Of course it will reset everything including the cd player. When i connected back the battery , adjusted again the cd player settings the way it should be, suddenly I don't feel that much bass anymore. I even set the bass to max and loudness and still ain't the way it was supposed to be. Any ideas fellas?

Thanks.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Play with your settings. Finding the sweet spot is hard to find sometimes.

Comment

not as good as a connection as before? as weird as it sounds lol, check it out

Comment

Originally posted by killahsharksjc
        Play with your settings. Finding the sweet spot is hard to find sometimes.
        yeah tru but , i remembered all of my setting and still ain't the same.. I mean I was listening to music then 2 minutes later I disconnected the battery to clean the terminals then after 10 minutes all things needed to be done are done and I get less bass Oh well back to rechecking the system.

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord
        not as good as a connection as before? as weird as it sounds lol, check it out

yeah probably there is something I'm missing. I'll check the system again.

Comment

if you got your mids connected to an amp check the rca s
          this happened to me once
          Last edited by jdog90; 04-30-2007, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jdog90
            if you got your mids connected to an amp check the rca s
            this happened to me once

I don't have an amp.. Thanks for the info though

Comment

just scroll through the whole audio settings, that shit happened to me once but i was just trippin, the settings weren't set as before....its hard to remember how u had it before

Vouches:accord93racer, 93twodoorLX(twice), kmart64, deevergote, 92cord, Datmofo, DarkShadow707,slammed4thgen
              Old MR Thread

1996 Prelude SE- Project
              1996 Lexus SC300-Daily

Comment

I'd recommend for you to buy a nice 4 ch amp to power all your speakers to really make difference.

Comment

sometimes systems will have a highpass filter on the speakers when you chose to have a subwoofer system. What you need to do is check to see if there's a sub-out option and put it to "no". Either that or a wiring issue. Good luck!
                  90-2D 5spd. Turbo/Shaved/slammed/kitted/4200watts/laptop&Tvs...

Ova 17G's invested in mah AZN ride!

Comment

Working...
                  X