Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

PICS OF MY Cb9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, love the camber! j/k Look like my front end. Dont you just love getting 2000 mi. out of a set of tires?

Comment

sweeeeeeeeeeeeet wagon

Comment

Originally posted by AllWhiteCoupe
        Damn, love the camber! j/k Look like my front end. Dont you just love getting 2000 mi. out of a set of tires?
        lol..yea something like that...

Comment

Originally posted by h22accordturbo
          sweeeeeeeeeeeeet wagon
          thanks

Comment

I'll give ya a I like it... would look better with B. Orange paint....

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Doitagain
              I'll give ya a I like it... would look better with B. Orange paint....
              thanks...for the thumbsup and im ok w/ the color on the wagon..

Comment

One question bud is that the origional paint..
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                  One question bud is that the origional paint..
                  yea..why??

Comment

Originally posted by pito_92cb9
                    yea..why??
                    No it looks really really clean...man you gotta come to the orl meet..i wanna see this car in person.
                    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                    ....................My New Baby
                    SOLD TO
                    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

damn man if i ever need a wagon i know where to go tampa is crawling with them. You don't see any here in j-ville. Wagon looks good love the drop
                      ~Nick~
                      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                        No it looks really really clean...man you gotta come to the orl meet..i wanna see this car in person.
                        thanks..but im sorry to said this but i traded my baby for a 94 GSR

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93
                          damn man if i ever need a wagon i know where to go tampa is crawling with them. You don't see any here in j-ville. Wagon looks good love the drop
                          thanks..but the new owner is gonna put it back up

Comment

YOU suck bro!!!!LoL I bet your goin to regret it.I had have pips wantin to trade or buy my wagon but i think real hard about what im goin to do and i say HELL NO i love my wagon but all'well good luck on the gsr dont push it too much

Comment

Originally posted by 1993wawita
                              YOU suck bro!!!!LoL I bet your goin to regret it.I had have pips wantin to trade or buy my wagon but i think real hard about what im goin to do and i say HELL NO i love my wagon but all'well good luck on the gsr dont push it too much
                              yea i kno lol..if i get bored of my car ill get another cb9...lol dont worry i wont push it (wick wick)

Comment

my mom's has a 94 gsr and i hate it....stick with the wagon bro....
                                MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X