Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

new cb7 owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new cb7 owner

wats up all. i have owned over 30 modded honda's but this is my first accord. i baught it for $100 and it was runnin on 3 cylinders. so i did the general tune up, plugs, wires, cap, rotor, igniter, coil, valve cover gasket. and then it ran beautifully......for about 20 minutes. then it died. i traced it down to the fuel pump sending unit. the moron who had it before only had the ground bolt in by like 2 threads. so i tightened it up and it runs like a dream. the previous owner also had every coilover at a different ride height so i put this bitch on slamtime, cleaned it up and here ya have it!

unfortunately im thinking about selling it already. i drive my own car for a living so i will probably sell or trade it for a ef hatch or a geo metro.

1991 honda accord dx, slammed on coilovers

2001 chevy s10 extreme, soon to be pre-runner

2007 honda shadow sabre, rigid bobber

welcome..........

that for $100......wow...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

looks to be in good condition...dont sell it for a geo...

quote from The Simpsons
      go faster!!
      -ned flanders- I cant, its a GEO!!!

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
      be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

i need the gas mileage...im an independent contractor man so i have to pay for my own fuel.
        1991 honda accord dx, slammed on coilovers

2001 chevy s10 extreme, soon to be pre-runner

2007 honda shadow sabre, rigid bobber

Comment

The accord probably gets great gas mileage, it can't be THAT much worse than a geo..

Comment

$100? Man that's a steal! Any interior pics?

Comment

accords are probally whats getting the best gas mileage to these days..

a geo

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Trust me mr. Contractor..you would deffinitely look better in an Accord than a Geo...i'd hate to be driving in a Geo...the looks...the whisper-whisper...the pick-on...the pointing FINGER! Hahaha just kiddin'...Well if the Geo is your choice. Good luck man..but think about it....there is a reason why you heard/found this forum...hahaha i mean, hell...you got an accord...found this forum, but then plan to sell it to get a geo. To me...it sounds like if you keep the accord and anything goes wrong...you can depend on us to help you out. I have no clue on the Geo though. Only reason i'd get a Geo is to youtube it after i swapped its engine

*Needs*
                -New shocks
                -Struts
                -Drop
                -Cleaning
                -New Tires/Wheels
                -New Window Tint
                -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

NICE!!! U should keep it man!
                  92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

keep it keep it keep it it's so nice and for a hundred man that's just awsome!!

Comment

Damn. That's WAY to nice for a $100 car.

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

good buy for 100 bucks

Comment

I deliver pizza for a living and I used to drive a 1.0L 3cyl metro that was 5 speed. it lasted about 2 months then I got sick of getting laughed at, so I put full coverage insurance on it waited about 10 weeks for a nice rainy day and of we went looking for a secluded place with a big tree. long story short I got 1700.00 for a car that i had about 500.00 into. and my brother got 1000.00 just for going along for the ride. I dont recomend this, your insurance premiums will hit the fu!@#ng roof. instead you should just keep your CB7!

Comment

BigRed i know the feeling dawg, did that to my blazer which i had for 2 months when i first got my license back, a check later i had a cd 6

But dude keep the accord, trust me once u go accord u neva go back

Comment

KEEP HER!!!...you see how fast you fixed up that car..when it went down on you ...i think it wont be that easy for a geo.. ..think about it
                              MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Working...
                              X