Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

greetings everybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

greetings everybody

hello all! im brand new obviously but i just wanted to say hello to everybody on the forum. i have a 91 honda accord dx sedan basically stock except for the ractive intake. this is my second accord i had a 90 coupe lx but it had a lot of electrical malfunctions so a friend had the sedan and he really wanted my car( also know my car was pretty quick for stock. did the a1 to a6 conversion that i saw on the forum!) anyways we traded and i really enjoy my sedan.

Welcome to CB7 Tuner

My 1991 Accord DX

Comment

Post any pics you have of the CB.

My 1991 Accord DX

Comment

thanks i do have some pics but i dont know how put them up

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordRising
          thanks i do have some pics but i dont know how put them up
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=55195

There ya go.

My 1991 Accord DX

Comment

thanks im late though here they are

Comment

Welcome Youngin,

Whatcha got planned?

Trev.
              RETIRED...

Comment

well for the exterior a repaint same color put the stock tails back the ones on now are just horrible. ive got cd5 side skirts and rear lip already and im looking for a legend coupe front lip. i want to get one of those rear window wings too. fog lights for the front bumper and the edm fog for the rear. as far as the interior im still debating what i want to do with it. with the engine it has 230K on it so im not sure what route i want to take with that. a friend of mine let me drive his h22 teggy and i like the vtec but i love turbo and from what i understand f22's hold boost better. o and there will be some jdm on this car but probably not a lot. im searching for g square wheels that i seen on here but cant find them or the stark wheels(i found them though)

Comment

Welcome to the site, what color is your car?
                  Originally posted by 92dm
                  I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
                  VOUCHES
                  Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

thanks for the welcome. i think its laurel blue

Comment

is there anybody here in the newark nj area?

Comment

welcome!!!! it looks like mine but mine is an ex... looks good
                        The most influential people have influential friends i have none but peer pressure!!!

Comment

thanks its stock though as i get the funds its gonna be nice

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordRising
                            is there anybody here in the newark nj area?
                            Yeh!
                            There is a strong NJ presence here on Cb7...

I would like to see whats in store for this car.
                            Please bring her back to life, get rid of the tails and the Mugen Power stickers

Comment

Nice But Not Fealling The Taillights

WHAT U KNOW ABOUT THAT?

Comment

Working...
                              X