Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My "ricer" K24 powered CB7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kurobei View Post

Only a fool falls for that trick.
    92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
    My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

the old thread was fun but much better now. I must have missed it but tellwhy again you didnt do the k20?
      I am the "other" white meat.

Comment

Originally posted by js593 View Post
        Noooo.. you removed Deev's super cool line... The one with him being a pimp.. i was going to sig that O.o
        I left that one.
        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
          *sigh*
          I'm weak. Sick curiosity makes me break my own rules. This is why I have a kickass staff!

Thanks Scott and Dan for getting things back on track.
          LOL! I was just as curious. It just so happened that I was here when it was discovered that it wasn't going anywhere last night.

Comment

damn man, im jealous! i wish i could afford that,,,wat did u do with ur old h22?
            Im not an angry driver.....I just LOVE speed!
            OHIO CB7'S

Comment

so wat are the advantages of the K series? i mean, they don't make much more power than the H22 do they?

Comment

Originally posted by sxyhnda View Post
                so wat are the advantages of the K series? i mean, they don't make much more power than the H22 do they?
                potential.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

potential? sorry only difference i see is .2 liters. i know you can build one kick ass motor out of an F or H series... wat gives the k an advantage?

Comment

wow that's awesome. i work at honda right now and everytime i work on a k24 it makes me wish i had one. haha. good job

WINTER = HONDA UPRAGES - Last year was a HUGE suspension upgrade. This year its cockpit upgrades, brakes, wheels, and a possible tune and/or motor swap.

Comment

Originally posted by sxyhnda View Post
                      wat gives the k an advantage?
                      potential.

its all in the cylinder head and cams. from stock honda parts and a reflash, you can get over 200 to the wheels?
                      try doing that with a h22...throw on type-s shit and see where we get?
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

the K series has i-Vtec.
                        Intelligent Vtec LOL
                        but it does have lots of potential. and a bit more durable and reliable as well.
                        Once a CB7tuner always a CB7tuner

Comment

Originally posted by nho93accord View Post
                          the K series has i-Vtec.
                          Intelligent Vtec LOL
                          but it does have lots of potential. and a bit more durable and reliable as well.
                          Durable and reliable is probably false. It has smaller rod bearings, which means it isn't as high rev friendly.

The head is better, as it managed to get DOHC i-VTEC in, with a valve angle more similar to the F22, which 1st gen VTEC engines couldn't do. The VTC helps somewhat too.

Mostly, the advantages are in the head IMO.

Comment

sweet...i guess one difference is the H and F is here and now... its been done a million times... the K, despite obvious advantages, is just starting to become an option....

Comment

2point6

i'm really glad your car is finally completed. (well, the most important part anyway)

it really is something to see that motor inside of that car.

congrats.

Comment

man that k24 swap is rice take it out and put the f22 back in

lol j/k of course

Ride List
                                1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
                                2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
                                newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

Working...
                                X