Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Hello to all......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn it man, those are cleen as a cats balls. Wow. I'm feeling the Arcadia green. I remember when my broccoli was that clean. Keep it up dood, I know you got some great things in store for the CB. Later.
    GangGreenGang 330kmiles Strong

Comment

very nice man, you should make them match same color and stuff

Comment

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post
        That is a CLEAN cb7... the outside looks like it just came out of the factory!

Painting the valve cover will make the engine bay look better...

Now drop it! haha...
        Already Painted the valve cover black, it sure looks better now. thanks

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
        Excuse my language, but holy shit that is a nice Integra!!
        Thanks for the comments and link.

Originally posted by dat_90_boii View Post
        I FELL IN LOVE WITH BOTH YOUR CARS MAN!!!! your cb is in really good condition and your integra.......(lost 4 words man).....1 thing about your cb... Y automatic?
        My girl can't drive stick and does not even want to learn...LOL Thanks for the comment.

Originally posted by Chicano2005 View Post
        you swapped the b17 engine right?? to my knowledge only GS-R came with it. correct me if im wrong.
        My Integra came with a B18A Non Vtec motor. I BOOSTED her with 450 cc injectors, 255 walbro intank fuel pump, and chrome tunning chipped on my ECU. Then after like 45,000 miles of fun the B18A had some overheating issues. So i went with a B16 Vtec Worked head on a B20Z stock block with a nice 92 GSR Short geared Tranny with a 99 Type R LSD. All Motor with OEM B16 headers she tuned at 190 WHP. Very fun to drive with 8200 RPM gain. Then out of no were there is a wrist pin knock now in the block. So I will have to go back in there and get all new stuff. Then the question will be... Build for Boost of N/A.

Originally posted by JDM_Certified View Post
        yup, only the GS-R came with the b17; only for the 90-93 models only though. 94-01 came with the B18C1.

btw REDLINE; i use to surf g2ic.com a whole lot before i got this accord. my brother has an integra thats why and ive always fell in love with your DB1. NOW, let me fall in love with your CB!!!

welcome to the CB Family
        Thanks. Much plans for the CB7. I am sure with the help of you guys here on CB7Tuner I will be able to have two Clean JDM 4 Door sedans...

Thanks to all for great comments. Much appreciated.
        Last edited by REDLINE; 07-27-2008, 02:55 PM.
        REDLINE

Babies are bottle fed, real men are BLOWN!

Comment

Originally posted by REDLINE View Post
          Already Painted the valve cover black, it sure looks better now. thanks
          What are other plans for the CB?

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by blizzard335 View Post
            That CB7 is NOT clean.

It's FRESH!

Ninja EDIT: Is that your IS as well?
            Thanks for the comment.
            Yes, we have an 07 Pearl White/ Black Interior IS350. She is awesome.
            I also have this that is FOR SALE....
            http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...0&rdpage=thumb

Originally posted by JunyAccord View Post
            As Borat would say: VERY NYYYCE

what kind of tape were you listening to on the CB?
            LOL. The Tape is full of Bachata music. From Dominican Republic.
            REDLINE

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
              What are other plans for the CB?
              Well, 1st a nice Short Ram Intake and a nice 2.5 Cat Back Exhaust System with a dual OEM looking tip. So she can breathe better.

Then all the JDM Goodies...I love the Fog Lights look along with the JDM HeadLights, JDM Rain Visors, JDM Rear Thin Spoiler, JDM Power Folding Mirrors.

Basically all the goodies that I have already on the DB1......And yet the list is still not complete...
              REDLINE

Comment

I love the acura, that cb is looking nice too
                Amablejay

Comment

Hey bud!!!

http://www.g2ic.com / http://www.beyond.ca / http://www.accordwagonclub.com/

Comment

Some new pics....

Had some Darkest Legal Tints installed on her and I did some work under the hood.

frozenrice......
                    REDLINE

Comment

still clean and nice

Comment

two very nice cars...

Comment

Originally posted by REDLINE View Post
                          I am REDLINE as known as in the web site G2IC.com due to me owning a clean one onwner 92 Acura Integra 4 Door GS model (aka DB1) that I have had for about 3 years now. It has been a long road building her. But with the help of G2IC members it was all possible.

I have always liked the way the CB7 looked. So about 2 weeks ago my girl and I finally bought a CLEAN one from a one owner. She is a 93 CB7 EX 4 Door. All OEM with 136,000 miles on her. Everything works on her. It is amazing to see how clean she is. Always garage kept too by the way. I came accross some normal issue due to ware but with the CB7 Tuner forum I was able to quickly resolve them..Thanks. Here are some pics of the CB7 and my DB1. Enjoy.

da cb7 is nice and clean
                          da integra is hut.......

si

Comment

Help!

Can some one take my Signature pic and re-size it to a smaller size. Much appreciate it...

Not to small but within specs of the rules...Thanks.
                            REDLINE

Comment

the accord needs a h22, drop, tints and jdm parts yo.
                              miss my turbo cb7
                              moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

the cb7 interior is in damn good shape looks great. well and the acura it speaks for itself
                                h23a3 lxinks

Comment

Working...
                                X