Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Hello to all......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello to all......

I am REDLINE as known as in the web site G2IC.com due to me owning a clean one onwner 92 Acura integra 4 Door GS model (aka DB1) that I have had for about 3 years now. It has been a long road building her. But with the help of G2IC members it was all possible.

I have always liked the way the CB7 looked. So about 2 weeks ago my girl and I finally bought a CLEAN one from a one owner. She is a 93 CB7 EX 4 Door. All OEM with 136,000 miles on her. Everything works on her. It is amazing to see how clean she is. Always garage kept too by the way. I came accross some normal issue due to ware but with the CB7 Tuner forum I was able to quickly resolve them..Thanks. Here are some pics of the CB7 and my DB1. Enjoy.

REDLINE

Babies are bottle fed, real men are BLOWN!

Oops........

Already messing up a bit. Thanks for moving the new thread to the correct spot. Sorry to have copied it over. Thanks.
    REDLINE

Comment

nice car and i love the interior.

Comment

well at least we know the cb is gonna be on the right path.

im pissin on the game feel like i got a weak blatter

Comment

Welcome! Both cars are very clean inside and out. I wish my interior was as clean. I'm really feeling the integra. Two wonderful vehicles. Great job.
          600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

youre CB and DB are both clean bro....from an accord and integra owner also..Welcome
            "as i ride the twisties of death,i shall fear no corner"

change da game...bosozoku honda's for the muthafuccin win!

www.tougesports.com

Comment

both ur cars are good the cb7 is very clean and that integra is sick with those rims welcome
              My 90 Civic Hatchback.

Check it out and leave a comment.
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194295

Comment

Thanks a lot for all the great comments.

This is the copy thread of the original post up. My apologies.

kamaccord..... Your CB7 looks sick with that FMIC.

My CB7 will stay clean with no engine mods except for Intake and Exhaust. I am feeling the Type R Lip for her but don't want to have to rig it to fit since it is for the 94-96. JDP has just came out with a very nice C/F Lip for the DA/DB1 Integra's. I am going to buy that one and see if they can make one for the CB7.
                REDLINE

Comment

Since you have a DA Integra, you should see how the lip fits on the CB7. I know there's lots of people here that use lips from other Honda's, I wonder how much modification it would take to fit a DA lip to the CB?
                  The front lip market for the CB7 sucks, if the lip from the DA is of similar size, i'll look into getting one of those.

Nice cars BTW

Comment

Originally posted by revzCB View Post
                    youre CB and DB are both clean bro....from an accord and integra owner also..Welcome

Thanks for the comment. Your DA looks sick with those rimz...Nice pics of Twin Camz in that Site...Old School...
                    REDLINE

Comment

both are really clean.........

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

I'm lovin the green CB dude ... and that teg is beautiful ... you should look into autox man i think its gonna be the next scene in racing ... def alot better than getting speeding tickets or god forbid gettin someone killed ... all you need is a parkin lot lol

Comment

Originally posted by colslaw87 View Post
                          Since you have a DA Integra, you should see how the lip fits on the CB7. I know there's lots of people here that use lips from other Honda's, I wonder how much modification it would take to fit a DA lip to the CB?
                          The front lip market for the CB7 sucks, if the lip from the DA is of similar size, i'll look into getting one of those.

Nice cars BTW
                          i used to have a type R lip off an integra on my car. no fitment issues...but if you go buy one and it doesnt fit, im not reliable lol

im pissin on the game feel like i got a weak blatter

Comment

nice integra....i saw the dc seat fews day ago....i think it's same like yours..

mind to take some pic on the dc's seat?

thanks in advance~!
                            -My Member Ride thread-
                            -JL store-

Comment

Really nice looking pair of cars man, the wheels look great on the integra!

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

Working...
                              X