Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My 1993 Honda Accord-Ex Sedan (Maroon)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 1993 Honda Accord-Ex Sedan (Maroon)

and BTW: I am sitting at 318,567 Miles HEHE

The red and gold looks bomb. Mabey throw a coat or 2 of clear on those tails though, prolly shine up a bit better. You could probably even take them to a body shop and get them to shoot them the next time they're clearing a car.

Oh yeah... taking a few inches out of the ride height sure wouldnt hurt anything either.

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
    dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

Originally posted by AstroVannin View Post
      The red and gold looks bomb. Mabey throw a coat or 2 of clear on those tails though, prolly shine up a bit better.
      x2.
      Car looks great!
      Just need a bit of shine on those tails.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

red and gold

Comment

Thanks guys I recently acquired the car and thought that it didnt look that bad, but have never been a fan of gold rims. They however on top of the maroon do not look bad at all. As for the tails they came on the car I think im gonna switch them out for the factory ones I currently have extra. In the meantime I am looking into ordering the Red/White Tails for it .

Comment

Nice ride!
            Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
            CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
            Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by boostntofu View Post
              Thanks guys I recently acquired the car and thought that it didnt look that bad, but have never been a fan of gold rims.
              Well, you could always just ship them to me.

They look good with the red!

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

bordeaux red ftw.

Looks good.
                2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Wow ur car looks just like mine but 3x higher and 4x cleaner...

Good luck with your plans & good motor choice

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Looking good man, Glad to see carlos finally sold it! I bought stripped and sold his old car, hahaha.

Look in the regional threads, ICT is having a meet in late october, We'd love to see you there.

Also, Sleepycb7, Cmak, JDMH22ACB7, Jtkustomizer and myself are all local.
                    -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
                    newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
                    newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
                    newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

lovin the color didnt think the gold rims would look okay but do
                      h23a3 lxinks

Comment

ah, i forgot about you man, ^^^hes local too. lol.
                        -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
                        newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
                        newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
                        newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

hmm nice car bro..clean & clear...
                          Honda..the power of dream

Comment

hey dylan I pm'd the guy who started the thread asking for the exact time and date. That way I could take it off for work. My cb7 has some issuses maybe a map sensor or something. Vtec doesnt kick in at the same time like it should, and sometimes it kick in early or late. This could also be because of the V-afc, but Im taking it to minh and modified sometime soon

Comment

hey, I helped some to get that motor in carlos's old car before he wrecked it and got this car to put the motor in. lol
                              97 Yamaha YZF600R

Vouches: wagalude/sleepycb7/accordexr33/yeamans17/heylookitsdylan/tommi/JDMH22ACB7/smokeeey420/sackingz123/
                              IDriveALude/Losiracer2/626cb7

Comment

Working...
                              X