Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

check out my 90 cappuccino lx.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
    \

I have seen stock Preludes with the blades chopping that way...is there actually a "right" or "wrong" to this?
    I don't think there is. Dose it really matter which way they are, if he want them that way I say great, if he want them the other way, I say great to that too!!

Oh, and this is a nice lookin Cappuccino!! I hate the way pics don't show its true cappuccino color. I wish mine was a 5 speed
    Great car man!! Keep up the work!
    Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
    CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
    Coupe MRT

Comment

Aint nuttin like the goat shit brown!!! Lilb would shit if he found an EX 5 speed wagon in teh cappo color!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch View Post
        Aint nuttin like the goat shit brown!!! Lilb would shit if he found an EX 5 speed wagon in teh cappo color!!
        LMAO! You damn right I would!!!! lol
        Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
        CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
        Coupe MRT

Comment

Too bad they dont make them.....or at least I have never seen one.

Comment

Originally posted by Hondateck2010 View Post
            Did they ever make an EX for this color interior/exterior ? only seen LX versions and only 90 - 91

theres a perfect 92ex 5spd with those colors sitting for sale in a salvage yard out here... the owner of the yard loves to eat his rooster meat though... or else i'd own it... i'm thinkin about some midnight shopping... since hes such a nice.... errrr..... rooster sucker?
            Last edited by bigbadnothing85; 05-06-2009, 01:15 PM. Reason: rooster = cock btw...
            THOU SHALT NOT SHIT IN DEEVE'S WHEATIES

Comment

Originally posted by bigbadnothing85 View Post
              theres a perfect 92ex 5spd with those colors sitting for sale in a salvage yard out here... the owner of the yard loves to eat his rooster meat though... or else i'd own it... i'm thinkin about some midnight shopping... since hes such a nice.... errrr..... rooster sucker?

92's did not come in Cappucino brown...that color is very similar...but not the "rare" cappucino color...I think it was only the 90/91 Accord Lx's

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
              ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post
                just got it droped a little and my black house installed ,what you guys think.I/H/E and a p12 ecu.cb running pretty good for a old car.

Yo man...when you gonna post up new pics of the sedan....heard it had a face lift.....

...also time to do a members ride thread...and get out this beginner section!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

[ heres a little update on my 90 LX.doing a 93 bumper swap.amber sidemarker should be in this week.

Comment

^^^^^^

haha....new fender...new hood.....new bumper...drop a fresh coat of cappucino paint on there and this thing is hot!!!

Comment

^^^^^^

haha....new fender...new hood.....new bumper...drop a fresh coat of cappucino paint on there and this thing is hot!!!
                      yeah man it would be ,just need to do a little rust removal and then paint.want to sell your fog lights.haha

Comment

Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post
                        yeah man it would be ,just need to do a little rust removal and then paint.want to sell your fog lights.haha

shoot me a PM....I can get you a set for cheap...with the JDMCB7 discount.....LMK

holla

Comment

the interior is crack .
                          lol . i've never seen that color scheme .

"You come from a long line of great poets, some of the greatest poets since Homer. One of them said, "The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off."
                          - James Baldwin, "A Letter to My Nephew," The Fire Next Time.

UNI - Facebook - MRT

- Accord of the Month: March 2015 -

Comment

shoot me a PM....I can get you a set for cheap...with the JDMCB7 discount.....LMK

holla
                            thanks bro for the hook up on the foglights.how they look.

Comment

vERy clean CAR man love the interior! keep it up !!

Comment

New front end looks good, but did you crash your 90-91 front??

I think this is the first time i have seen a Cappuccino with the 92-93 front.

Comment

Working...
                                X