Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

What should i do to it?? 91 accord!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What should i do to it?? 91 accord!

[IMG][/IMG]

Im not tryna show off my stock but i just need opinions on wat to do wit it i mean im definatly hoookin it up but i wanna kno wat to do body wise. like my concept in colorway is retouchin it wit a gloss white ,carbon fiber hood, trunk, and side view mirrors and black rims. Also wanna hit it up wit some black housing headlight and tail lights... if u have another idea please feel free to post it up

check out the members rides thread, you will find alot of good ideas there, but then again this whole website if full of good ideas,

Comment

Lower it, alloys, fogs, etc.
      2000 Acura TL-P - Daily
      1993 Honda Accord SE - Sold
      1996 Infiniti J30 - Sold
      1997 Honda Civic EX - Sold
      1996 Saturn SL2 - Totalled
      1982 Mercedes-Benz 300SD - Sold
      1982 Mercedes-Benz 240D - Totalled

Comment

Fix rust.
        wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
          Fix rust.
          +1. That would be priority 1 for me. Didn't notice it on the first view.
          2000 Acura TL-P - Daily
          1993 Honda Accord SE - Sold
          1996 Infiniti J30 - Sold
          1997 Honda Civic EX - Sold
          1996 Saturn SL2 - Totalled
          1982 Mercedes-Benz 300SD - Sold
          1982 Mercedes-Benz 240D - Totalled

Comment

fix the rust

Comment

fix the rust, drop, lip, and get some blackhoused headlights

Comment

drop it...lip...rims...its your car bro do watever you think will look good

Comment

first thing i would do is take off those hub caps and shine up the blacks rim, until you get rims.

Comment

I agree with the "Fix rust" but go through and find out what needs to be fixed and get that taken care of.

After that? It's up to you, after all it is YOUR car and YOU are the one driving it. Do what you want. Look s to be a nice start thought!
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

wanna thank everybody for there help and well yea ima have to follow my instincts on my car and see in wat way she would look good

Comment

drop it like its hot!

praying for GUS and better days

Comment

i live in ny and potholes are everywhere in the city so i dont think it would b smart if i dropped it no offense to anyone on their opinion thanx but dropppin it is not a option for me

Comment

Fix Rust, lip,and whatever else YOU think is good.
                            Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                            Be a man. Grab on the crank pulley with one hand, hold some chloroform over the air filter and "Shush it to death".
                            Originally posted by Accrdkid
                            Hey did you earn your Red Wings? Red Wings being you muffed dived that coochie and tasted copper and got the red mustache.

No matter how far you go, the same path lies in front of you. "ユメクイ"

Comment

A drop is always nice... clean platform to start with, except for rust.
                              ]

Comment

Working...
                              X