Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

"Our Merced Get Together"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Our Merced Get Together"

guys its me josh again, well some of my cb7 buddies came by merced

samrjr0044, ofr, and dis1hmongcord
    here are some pictures

and we are heading back, later sam and oscar

MY MEMBER'S RIDE TREAD: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=118186

makes me jealous

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2620526 190E Mercedes Benz
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3065882 Accord Under major Repairs

Comment

wow. sexy cars.. all of them

Comment

very niiice!.. everyone's looking clean! good job!

hey did dis1hmongcord buy his cb7 recently? I met a dood at our Lake Tullock meet last year with a black cb7 and red pin strip, wondering if that dood sold it or they just have the same styling ideas.. wait.. sam was there .. u remember?
        -:¦:-
        Originally posted by wed3k
        i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post

hey did dis1hmongcord buy his cb7 recently? I met a dood at our Lake Tullock meet last year with a black cb7 and red pin strip, wondering if that dood sold it or they just have the same styling ideas.. wait.. sam was there .. u remember?
          I was there too, u talking about that one guy from merced right? The one who had the home made strut bars?

Nice pics josh il see if me and my brother can get ours up today.
          Last edited by ofr; 11-22-2008, 04:06 PM.
          My RIDE

Comment

sexy!

i want a bmx rack & a bmx bike =]

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

NOpe..I had my cb7 for about two years already.probably just same style cus its a clean style..yea I build mine by myself from the ground up..not bad I still need some work.

Wish list: Mugen frnt and back lip, Oem Fog lights, Yokohama Racks, Rota Auto X

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post

Last edited by Dis1hmongcord; 11-22-2008, 04:25 PM.

Comment

nice rides

Comment

^^ic ic.. good shit..

Originally posted by ofr View Post
                  I was there too, u talking about that one guy from merced right? The one who had the home made strut bars?

Nice pics josh il see if me and my brother can get ours up today.
                  ahahah that's right.. damn my memory is shitty.. lol. All i know is that u guy are brothers, haha.

U guys should come up to San Jose tomorrow to kick it.. we gonna BBQ at Lake Cunningham might drive up to Fremont to do some Go-Kart racing after.
                  i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Nice rides! samrjr0044, ofr: do you guys ride flatland?

Comment

That dark blue one go hard. Whats up wit the bike racks tho? Is that the style out there in Cali or what?

Comment

Originally posted by HardInThePaint View Post
                        That dark blue one go hard. Whats up wit the bike racks tho? Is that the style out there in Cali or what?
                        haha fuq if i know, racks are kool, if they are used imo.. i'm getting a rack to throw my snowboards on there and hit the mountains..winter tires and winter rack ftw!

Comment

very clean cb you guys rolling looking good

Comment

looking good norcal guys. maybe one day we will have that cali meet.
                            The beginning of a new era............................
                            165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                            184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                              looking good norcal guys. maybe one day we will have that cali meet.
                              maybe one day....
                              thanks guys

MY MEMBER'S RIDE TREAD: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=118186

Comment

Working...
                              X