Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My CB7 and a little History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My CB7 and a little History

Hi folx.

I´m new here and want to show a few pics of my CB. I´m from Germany and 31 years old. I own the Car since 2005 where i bought it with 134.000 km. Build-Year is 02/91. Before a few Month´s my Engine wrecked by 209.000 km. Bearing failure. After weeks of searching for a good used F22A i found one with 112.000 km. I bought it for 1000 Euro. One Weekend later my Accord is running again. The Engine is very good. 16 Bar on all 4 Cylinders. I drive the engine now since 1.200 km. No Oil consumption.

Now let´s come to the Tuning part. It´s nothing special. I have a 30/35 mm Eibach ProKit, Sebring Double-Exhaust-Pipe, 17" Wheels and a Raid HP with 32 cm. The Engine is completely Stock and has his 150 hp. That´s it with "Tuning".

Ok enough text ... lets look at the pictures. At first a pic of the wrecked Bearing:

See a small Video of the wrecked bearing

Ok. Lets pull the old stuff:

and put in the new one

And sorry for me bad english. I hope you understand the most things.
    Last edited by Sascha_77; 03-11-2014, 02:00 PM.

i don't know what looks better, the car or the pictures. later.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

sorry to confuse you. that was a compliment. later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
        sorry to confuse you. that was a compliment. later.
        Hehe ok.

Herer is a little slide show with a few other pics too ... Klick me!
        Last edited by Sascha_77; 12-29-2008, 08:18 AM.

Comment

all that hard work has definitely paid off in my opinion. really nice car and pics!

Comment

great looking set up. I like those wheels, super unique. good job buddy

Comment

Originally posted by nicko View Post
              all that hard work has definitely paid off in my opinion. really nice car and pics!
              That was not the only work ....

In April 2007 i had a crash:

After 5!!! weeks of repairing it ran again.

I have had a lot of highs and lows with the car. But i´m sure that a CB is worth the whole work. In germany its very rare with the 2,2i as Non-Aerodeck. And the look speaks for itself. Old-Skool. I like the angular.
              Last edited by Sascha_77; 12-29-2008, 08:43 AM.

Comment

WOW that a nice looking CB!!!
                Very nice rims!
                I like how the rear tail lights are!!
                I wonder if that trunk would fit American CB's?

Welcome to the site!!!
                Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                Coupe MRT

Comment

even more reason to keep it now. i think your car took most of the damage judging from those pics... (was that an audi a6?) bad luck. glad youre still here to tell the tale though. cool cb7.

Comment

Thank you for your positive feedback. Nice to read that.

The other Car was an Audi 100. 2,5 TD. And yes ... the Audi was not so damaged. Luckily the accident was not my fault. Normally my CB was an "Economic total loss" (you say that too in America?). I searched for another equal CB but found nothing. All with over 200.000 km. Not interesting for me. I looked for the CG ... but to expensive and the flaire is not the same. The CG is a pretty car too ... but has less style than a CB i think.

The Rear-Lights are "longer" in the US yah?
                    Last edited by Sascha_77; 12-29-2008, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sascha_77 View Post
                      Thank you for your positive feedback. Nice to read that.

The other Car was an Audi 100. 2,5 TD. And yes ... the Audi was not so damaged. Luckily the accident was not my fault. Normally my CB was an "Economic total loss" (you say that too in America?). I searched for another equal CB but found nothing. All with over 200.000 km. Not interesting for me. I looked for the CG ... but to expensive and the flaire is not the same. The CG is a pretty car too ... but has less style than a CB i think.

Whats CG? is that the Audi 100?

I think the US coupe CB6 & CB7's have longer rear-lights. I wish they had coupes in australia. I would love to do a trunk swap with my sedan. heres a pic of the longer coupe rear lights >>

Comment

yes these are my Sedan ones

Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                        CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                        Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by nicko View Post
                          Whats CG? is that the Audi 100?

I think the US coupe CB6 & CB7's have longer rear-lights. I wish they had coupes in australia. I would love to do a trunk swap with my sedan. heres a pic of the longer coupe rear lights >>
                          With CG i mean an Accord CG. 1998+

Hm to get another trunk seems difficult. The short Version of the Tail-Lights are looking better. I´m glad to life in Europe. Tail-Lights in Red-White-Look would be cool but there is nothing on the german market.

Comment

With CG i mean an Accord CG. 1998+

Hm to get another trunk seems difficult. The short Version of the Tail-Lights are looking better. I´m glad to life in Europe. Tail-Lights in Red-White-Look would be cool but there is nothing on the german market.
                            Wilkommen auf dieser forum
                            Suche auf Ebay und du sollst neue Rücklichter finden. Ich habe meine Lichte auch auf Ebay gefunden. Rück- und Blinker. Wenn du kleinere Lichte willst dann musst du die Heckklappe des 1992-1993 Version haben.

Your car is faster, I'm the better driver

Greetz Erwin
                            My last ride

Shakes and Fidget - The Game

Comment

Originally posted by lo-specials View Post

Wilkommen auf dieser forum
                              Suche auf Ebay und du sollst neue Rücklichter finden. Ich habe meine Lichte auch auf Ebay gefunden. Rück- und Blinker. Wenn du kleinere Lichte willst dann musst du die Heckklappe des 1992-1993 Version haben.

I have the small Rear-Lights. But in the US there are the long Version only.

And yes. There are Lights at eBay. Bot nothing with the Red-White-Look.

Comment

Working...
                              X