Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

zacatecas :93 accord 10th ann.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JDM_H22_SLEEPER View Post
    Damnnnn nice ride!! You finally posted up pics like you said you would!! So clean. H22 would be a wise choice to put into your accord as a future plan
    thanks. i think i blew the headgasket.im taking it to the dealer 2morrow.i want to get a second opinion.time for that H22

Originally posted by 90cb7_karlos View Post
    nice kar dude i have a 90 cb7 auto darkgray pic soon
    thanks.pics

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
    loving the trunk padding, custom?
    it was installed when i had the system hooked up.5 layers of that padding. no raddleing at all.its embarassing when ihear that nasty noise.

Comment

that strut tower bar is quality. later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Very nice. Arcadia love. Interior looks immaculate. Love the trunk as well.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

very lovely car
          *BambooPerfomance*JDMKings*Squadron1*BBSquad v.2*ImportZona*

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
            Very nice. Arcadia love. Interior looks immaculate. Love the trunk as well.

immacualte is the least to say dude
            *BambooPerfomance*JDMKings*Squadron1*BBSquad v.2*ImportZona*

Comment

Nice ride dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we got to meet sometime, i am going to the yard this weekend.
              JDM Parts for sale

Comment

thanks for the comments guys!i think im liking my cb more than before just cause of the comments.

Originally posted by dannyd View Post
                Nice ride dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we got to meet sometime, i am going to the yard this weekend.
                For sure.i was going to the yard on Sat morning but i have been reading and alot of reading here about blown headgasket and im sure i have one.im taking my cb to the dealer 2morrow morning to check that out and do a compression test.if they say i have a blown HG im going to let my cb rest for a couple of weeks and get a h22 with tranny from HMO.meanwhile i hope i do little stuff here and there while she rests.

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_H22_SLEEPER View Post
                  Damnnnn nice ride!! You finally posted up pics like you said you would!! So clean. H22 would be a wise choice to put into your accord as a future plan
                  Done!
                  ill post pics this weekend if i dont get too busy

Comment

clean ass ride,.. to bad its auto lol

Comment

very nice ride , love the color nice rims im rockin the same ones right now

CALI LIFE STYLE
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

Originally posted by RedMagic187 View Post
                        clean ass ride,.. to bad its auto lol
                        Yeak i know

Originally posted by 408cb7 View Post
                        very nice ride , love the color nice rims im rockin the same ones right now
                        Thanks.

Comment

Looks clean. I dont like the black hood though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                            Looks clean. I dont like the black hood though.
                            Thanks.the original hood was dented and i found this one on craigslist for almost free.i couldnt let it go

Comment

Working...
                            X