Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New pics of my 91 CB7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice sedan, I would get it repainted the same color.
    1990 LX Coupe-----1992 LX Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by marquisdee1018 View Post
      Nice sedan, I would get it repainted the same color.
      thanx...yea i was thinkin about that or painting black.

do u kno how i can find out exactually wut color that is. i dont kno where to look to find out??
      1992 Accord EX

Comment

Welcome that is a really nice color i would keep it, dont really see to many CB's in that color if you want to know the color if it is stock there is a sticker on the door jam that should say something like "type C" or what not if im not mistaken (people correct me if im wrong)

^^MY OLD RIDE
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

Originally posted by 1badacc View Post
          Welcome that is a really nice color i would keep it, dont really see to many CB's in that color if you want to know the color if it is stock there is a sticker on the door jam that should say something like "type C" or what not if im not mistaken (people correct me if im wrong)
          thanks..
          and cool ill check that out and see, i actually think i remember seeing something like that before.
          1992 Accord EX

Comment

you know people would think ew a purple accord but i really dig that color nice choice way to stick out from the rest
            theres nothing like rollin out with your friends on a friday night in your baby and seein a perfect corner and you get that feeling like man i gotta rip that e-brake

Comment

Originally posted by silentfox View Post
              you know people would think ew a purple accord but i really dig that color nice choice way to stick out from the rest
              thanks man. ive really been debating lately if i should keep the color or not but i still dont kno. but that is another reason i like it; ill stick out from the crowd
              1992 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by metruis02 View Post
                thanks man. ive really been debating lately if i should keep the color or not but i still dont kno. but that is another reason i like it; ill stick out from the crowd
                i would say definitely keep the color
                ..not telling you you have to or anything like that but i would probably get some different rims not saying the rims on it now look horrible but just a thought. haha, but that color looks really good imo
                Last edited by CbCl7; 03-03-2009, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CbCl7 View Post
                  i would say definitely keep the color
                  ..not telling you you have to or anything like that but i would probably get some different rims not saying the rims on it now look horrible but just a thought. haha, but that color looks really good imo
                  i think i might keep it but get it repainted...
                  and the rims were free so imma keep those for a while, they still have good tires...lol
                  not saying they arent good or anything...lol
                  1992 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                  X