Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Coupe Owners, Post Up!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Originally posted by zmanwit90accord View Post
      Hey guys, this is just the start of my 1990 DX

Wow this brings back memories. So much inspiration here.

She's come along way hasn't she?

Comment

Just ordered my MeganRacing EZ-Streets
        Last edited by islandhopper; 05-05-2011, 10:22 AM.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by 92 accord2dr View Post
          92 LX Coupe.

you from ny?

_UNDER HEAVY CONSTRUCTION_
          My Precious Toy
          Swap Thread
          916 Cb7
          "92Ex KT"My New Addition[W.I.P]
          "93Dx KT"SOLD

Comment

Comment

Here's my 93 Ex

Comment

Originally posted by cb7inct View Post
                its my baby! well it the back i mean

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
                    its my baby! well it the back i mean
                    lmao cornball... u should post updated pics of urs on here.. lol and your in the back, Jeremy is on the side in his parking spot touching the ground lol
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

Coupes rule!!!!!!!!
                      I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                      Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      My coupe!!!
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                      Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

My '92 DX. All stock. Custom grille.

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

Originally posted by ktcb7 View Post
                          you from ny?
                          Yea.

Comment

My first cb7

Finally got into the cb7 game. Am looking forward to doing more work on her

Also, where can a get a good manual on my 91? I havent really done too much auto work, but am pretty mechanically inclined and am interested in doing most of the work to my new baby myself

Comment

Originally posted by CB7tRuNdLePuFf View Post
                              Also, where can a get a good manual on my 91? I havent really done too much auto work, but am pretty mechanically inclined and am interested in doing most of the work to my new baby myself
                              go to Advance auto, pep boys, auto zone or napa and look for the haynes repair manual for the 90-93 honda accord.. should be like $20 or less.. heres a link that has the book forsale, but its easier to get it from the autoparts store.. http://classicgarage.com/hoacharema1.html
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7inct View Post
                                go to Advance auto, pep boys, auto zone or napa and look for the haynes repair manual for the 90-93 honda accord.. should be like $20 or less.. heres a link that has the book forsale, but its easier to get it from the autoparts store.. http://classicgarage.com/hoacharema1.html
                                better yet go on Ebay and type in

90 accord shop manual (or 91-2-3 Your year)

i got mine that way and it is 1000 times better than the Haynes

BTW I got the Haynes and i find some of the pics are just too general
                                http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X