Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Sedan Owners, Post Up!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HybridKyle View Post
    How's the swap coming along Josh?
    Great! My dad was off work yesterday so we took the auto tranny down and bought the new clutch!!! Taking that auto tranny down was a b****T. I have to work at 4pm so I probably won't be able to help my dad work on it today but hopefully he'll finish it today when he gets home!
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by stretch View Post
      this is mine but body kit comeing of for stock and mugen lip and carbon hood
      damn, haven't seen those front bumper in years. my opinion, that style front body kit started it all. shogun body kit, old school. I think it looks best on a bb4 or a supra.
      The beginning of a new era............................
      165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
      184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

ya my bumpers are silver i have them in the paint shope now just need to buy a lip and put my hood on
        That's a good idea! I would paint them black and polish the lip! What kind of lip are you getting?
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

either legend or mugen but i heard they like to break if hit on sumthing so prob legend
          who dat do dat

Comment

either legend or mugen but i heard they like to break if hit on sumthing so prob legend
            I want the legend lip too but no luck yet! What kind of taillights do you have?
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

stock but i order the red/clear ones not euro tho well u know the ones
              who dat do dat

Comment

i found some legends but the all sedens my friend bought one and put it on his car it doesnt lookbad at all tho just alil short thats crazy coupe fits and seden dnt should b the other way around
                who dat do dat

Comment

stock but i order the red/clear ones not euro tho well u know the ones
                  Yeah...almost the same as OEM but red/clear instead of red/amber. Those are nice, I want a set but I'm working on a 5spd swap right now!
                  1990 Accord EX

Comment

i found some legends but the all sedens my friend bought one and put it on his car it doesnt lookbad at all tho just alil short thats crazy coupe fits and seden dnt should b the other way around
                    That's true! I've found a few too but they're all sedan!
                    1990 Accord EX

Comment

im changeing my motor to but im just gettin one wit less miles ill just buy a five speed i wnt a coupe tho if its goin to b a 5speed thats just me tho
                      who dat do dat

Comment

im changeing my motor to but im just gettin one wit less miles ill just buy a five speed i wnt a coupe tho if its goin to b a 5speed thats just me tho
                        Cool, how many miles do you have? You're automatic?
                        1990 Accord EX

Comment

350xxx
                          who dat do dat

Comment

350xxx
                            Wow, that's high! Luckly, I only have 140,XXX and I'm doing the 5spd swap right now so I'm good! So you plan on getting a 5spd coupe?
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

ya i seen pretty cheap one so im just replacein the motor in this one and get that coupe hopefully
                              who dat do dat

Comment

more pics.

my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
                                MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

Working...
                                X