Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Sedan Owners, Post Up!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by checarter15 View Post
    i wish i could post mine you guys gonna love it
    Why can't you post them?
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

I've got a Sedan. I'll go out and take some pictures right now, lol.

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
      I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

Originally posted by Ander View Post
        I've got a Sedan. I'll go out and take some pictures right now, lol.
        What year? Auto or 5spd?
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

It's a '93 LX F22a1

Here's the pics I just ran out and took lol.

Member's Ride Thread

I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

Originally posted by michaels214 View Post
            Ill wait until i take a picture myself, I dont want to oil Tonys' pictures
            The hood is flat black so im taking it by my homies place tomorrow so him and his roomates can do a tag on it, they do some good graffiti. Inspired by True_BlueCB7's hood but Im thinking one tag on the drivers side right above the headlight, maybe in a diagonal fashion? Should be pretty sick. When I do that and find my camera charger ill get a pic up of it.
            dam ur quick mike.

Comment

It's a '93 LX F22a1

Here's the pics I just ran out and took lol.

Clean sedan! Paint looks minty!
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

All except the back bumper. You can see on the top of it the clear coat is just starting to peel.

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
                  And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
                  Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

All except the back bumper. You can see on the top of it the clear coat is just starting to peel.
                    I feel you! I need a back bumper as well!
                    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Clean sedan! I like that custom hood!
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Wow very cool hood. Did you do that yourself?

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

nice hood lol thats awsome lol
                          back at it again

Comment

Look at where his Hood prop is going too. That's pretty low for the bigass hood of the CB7.

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Look at where his Hood prop is going too. That's pretty low for the bigass hood of the CB7.
                              He probably put it on the wrong spot!
                              1990 Accord EX

Comment

It's all good, as long as it doesn't fall down and crush ya!

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X