Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

92 phantom top again... new audio setup and sum pics of a nice 92 from a car show...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

92 phantom top again... new audio setup and sum pics of a nice 92 from a car show...

Im set up with 4g wire and a 000amp sunami fuse kit now... the 8g melted... got a power distributor... ganna run a second amp... got sum new xplod subs 350 rms... runnining a CRAPPY 1600 WATT MAX amp that probably really runs at a capacity of 300 constant

Ive learned alot about audio hookups and the proper way it should be done... lots of fun!!! got a cap now to...
    the amp gets hot....

check out my shift knob and boot lol!!!

heres the cb from the car show....

its pretty cool.... east coast!!!!

shinnin...
    it was the only cb there representing....

gatta have tvs in the headrest....

the owner wuz super cool....

chromed out the whole motor....

Wow, lots of work went into that car. That things looks like it'd be a nightmare to keep clean, but, the owner has done a great job of just that.

Comment

Not a bad system. You buy the auto to manual shifter from TAS?

That other CB (which isn't a 92), is way too much. The only thing going for it is the color and the polished VC.

Did they really have to loom the taillight wires in green with matching zip ties? WTF?
      Originally posted by chessboxer
      We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
      Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
        Not a bad system. You buy the auto to manual shifter from TAS?

That other CB (which isn't a 92), is way too much. The only thing going for it is the color and the polished VC.

Did they really have to loom the taillight wires in green with matching zip ties? WTF?
        Oh i agree 100% that car looks so ricey.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
          I wouldn't use that term.
          We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.

Comment

it has back to the future doors.
            Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
            Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
            Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
            Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
            Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
            Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

omg that cb is clean.....but a lil 2much for my taste =)

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                ok...the car is not my taste... but describe to me what is so "ricey" about this.. this is more along the lines of someone grew up with the old school cars and decided to take it to the next level with his accord
                You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
                Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

Not rice, just over the top.
                  wat?

Comment

Alot of money wasted!?!?!?
                    http://WWW.DUBWISE.NET

My Job!

9DUBWISE 92 LXhttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142580

RHD ITR conversionhttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172577

Comment

thats not a bad cb , for that kind of show lol .
                      that vc is nice though .

"You come from a long line of great poets, some of the greatest poets since Homer. One of them said, "The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off."
                      - James Baldwin, "A Letter to My Nephew," The Fire Next Time.

UNI - Facebook - MRT

- Accord of the Month: March 2015 -

Comment

the money spent on wire loom, you could have had
                        a faster motor....

with that money money spent, you would think they would
                        start with the motor first. then do whatever you wanted to the car...

:Back In Business...

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
                          it has back to the future doors.
                          Delorean doors.

Comment

Originally posted by RyderzUnlimited View Post

with that money money spent, you would think they would
                            start with the motor first. then do whatever you wanted to the car...
                            Most people don't car about performance when building a show car, if so, he would'nt have gone with an auto.

Comment

it looks good and hes not here to defend his car so just enjoy the goldwing doors hehehe and hay i like your car two
                              My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Working...
                              X