Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

**haters**

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**haters**

damn!! you aint gonna belive this!!!

nice thread bro. later.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

T.o.t.y.

Comment

Originally posted by jay*jdm1 View Post
        people and there opinions!! ay!!! some people just do not know when to keep there opinions to themselves save your breathe next time dee!
        go ahead have your lil 5 mins of fame make yourslef look like the big guy! another example on how people go outrages how about you mind your own business! better yet since you got a big mouth stick a dick in it!
        so inmature talk about learn seems to me you dont know what that means now im gonna be cool about this go about mines and say fuck both of you
        its about respect and having it for others no matter what!! see you white trash dont have murals! im not gonna play anyones lil high school he said i said but respect if you wanna be respected!
        alright you wanna keep going?? the only reason you opened your mouth is because your dick riding that ***get! if it would of been someone else you would of stayed out it! once again mind your business you wanna talk all high and mighty like your setting an example well you should! but to shut the fuck up and dont jump to anybody else's issues or dissagreements! im not here for this you should know better youve been a member for along time i dont know how you manage to still here that long with that big ass mouth of yours! fucking be real! your really gonna scare me thru the computer? ha please white boy! dont fool yourslef now tuck your tail between your legs and shut the fuck up
        i dont assume and i shouldent! im wrong sorry!! your right ignorence dont have no color good catch!
        lol. haters.

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
          Thread of the year?
          Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
          T.o.t.y.

Comment

I was asking if that's what you meant lol.
            Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
            Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
            Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
            Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
            Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
            Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

this is the thread of the year!!
              we got lil ***s like josh dick riding where ever he can kid dont you know how to stop serious?? your fucking 22 lol!!

Comment

YES!!!!!!!!

Comment

lol

How are you still here?

Flame threads in the wrong section.
                  Im surprised you haven't gotten banned for not being able to spell/read/comprehend/punctuate/ect.

Comment

we got lil ***s like josh dick riding where ever he can kid dont you know how to stop serious?? your fucking 22 lol!!
                    ... and you're 24 and still can't fucking make a coherent sentence.

Would my sexual preference really change the matter? Why would it matter which way I swing? You're still a fucking moron.

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

jay, jay, jay. what are you doin man? later.
                      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

wtf??

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
                          lol

how are you still here?
                          actually i had no idea you meant thread of the year. I'm just adding to the hilarity.
                          Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                          Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                          Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                          Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                          Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                          Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

OMG if i were you i right now i would shoot my self, instantly. Stop your childish act. your not only embarrassing accords your embarrassing yourself, badly. Grow up, read a book and see for yourself why you need to grow up.

Yes definitely thread of the year.

Rip It Up
                            Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Working...
                            X