Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Newbie and my first car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie and my first car

So I just registured for this website within the hour and I just bought my first car as of like last Thursday it's not much but for $900 I can't beat it! Just can't drive it yet b/c I dont have my license and what not but anywho I have a '92 honda accord lx i'm planning on doing the rims, paint, and getting a new driver side seat b/c a fat man was driving my car and messed up my seat but anyways check it out

<br/>
    Me looking rough after work in front of my car

<br/>

Comment

Ouch your hood got it real rough lol

At least you have alloy wheels already.

Get rid of your nasty interior as your first mod lol.

Comment

^^^marooon hater

Comment

lol! dude that marroon is retarted i agree my fabric on the door was already coming off and so i picked up some fabric from walmart the other day to do the doors and i'll prob just get some seat covers. and yea my hood has horrible cancer. dude i love ur ride how did you get H red? just paint it thats sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by lillynherhonda View Post
            lol! dude that marroon is retarted i agree my fabric on the door was already coming off and so i picked up some fabric from walmart the other day to do the doors and i'll prob just get some seat covers. and yea my hood has horrible cancer.
            I would look for a grey or black interior. Its a little bit of work but imo its worth it

I hated my red. I got my lisence and within 2 weeks the car had been swapped to black leather lol.

Comment

mine is maroon i like it like that.
              oh btw welcome.

"Times keep changing, from rice, to jdm, Tucking to Flushing"
              93Civichttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160321
              92Accordhttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158283SOLD!

Comment

Nice! looks good its like my car but cuter lol I like those rims I painted mine recently so they dont look as horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by XINSANEJDMX View Post
                  mine is maroon i like it like that.
                  oh btw welcome.
                  UH what?? thank you??

Comment

Is it just the hood that is brutal? The rest of the paint looks to be in decent shape minus a few dings here and there.

And what did the fat man do to your seat?

When are you getting your license?

Comment

Originally posted by Dobermann View Post
                      Is it just the hood that is brutal? The rest of the paint looks to be in decent shape minus a few dings here and there.

And what did the fat man do to your seat?

When are you getting your license?
                      Yeah it's basically my hood that only has cancer but the driverside near the bumper the pre-owner got in a wreck so its got a nice dent and a little one on the other side.

And the fat man (lol) messed my seat up so now it has like a permant lean to the right, I was cleaning it from the back and a realized that my arm rest is way right!

And as soon as I can afford insurance I can get my license. so does this website have meetings in Charlotte? i like the red on ur car.

Comment

Hopped over from CarolinaHondas.com real to welcome
                        our new member!

Welcome bud, like I said looks like a great start hope to see more.

NC REPRESENT

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

nice thighs...

welcome to the forum, you will love our cb's and b4 you kno it, youll b spending yout rent and most of your tax money on your car

also great to see more females on here. for you will get that more attention cuz your a girl.
                          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

wow greAT CAR...welcome
                            VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                            1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                            MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Welcome. Good job on the cb too. I paid a hell of alot more when I bought my first one lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X