Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

'92 Honda Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'92 Honda Accord DX

Hi guys.. uhmm I'm new here and stuff and I have a 1992 Honda Accord DX sedan as my first car. I just wanted to post a few pictures of my Accord and see what you guys have to say, if you have any tips / pointers as to what to do just tell me, thank you :]

nice start but wats ur plans?

Comment

Wow that car is clean for 270k

What color is that? I've never seen it before. Can you read us the color code in the driver side door jam?

Edit: your rear seatbelts look fucked lol.

Comment

looks ok....looks like your tires are almost out of thread...Car looks good ..should fix those dents....Overall good car....can't wait for future plans
        VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
        1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
        MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

The color looks just like the color of mine, which is laurel blue metallic, I believe the color code is b49m, if I'm not mistaken.

Anyhow, very clean car, didn't see any of the normal rust, and you don't see many dx's with a/c.

Comment

Nice looking car especially for that many miles. Have you done any maintenance on her yet? You may want to get a compression test and see where the motor stands.

And LOWER that thing. Wheel gap is so ugly!
            1993 Accord LX *Under construction*
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=162083 <---MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
              Wow that car is clean for 270k

What color is that? I've never seen it before. Can you read us the color code in the driver side door jam?

Edit: your rear seatbelts look fucked lol.
              The color code is B-58M-3

Comment

Originally posted by epijunkie View Post
                The color code is B-58M-3
                Thanks

Concord Blue Metallic Clearcoat

I have never seen or heard of this color before. Maybe its a DX only color it sure is nice though. Almost looks silver.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren93 View Post
                  Nice looking car especially for that many miles. Have you done any maintenance on her yet? You may want to get a compression test and see where the motor stands.

And LOWER that thing. Wheel gap is so ugly!
                  Well i got the car for 1k and I've put in about $500. Changed the axles, changed spark plugs, cleaned head gasket, got right side blinker, installed new radio system and I think that's about it, my dad's been taking it to get it fixed and stuff so haven't really been using it.

And I plan to change all 4 tires, get that amp installed and change my rear speakers, do a tune-up, lower it of course maybe an inch, and get a new muffler / exhaust, not rice though.

Comment

But I'm not going to be making any big changes soon, need to save up money for college.. I'm barely heading off to college haha so yeah, as long as my car runs and it's reliable I'm happy.

Comment

Originally posted by epijunkie View Post
                      But I'm not going to be making any big changes soon, need to save up money for college.. I'm barely heading off to college haha so yeah, as long as my car runs and it's reliable I'm happy.
                      Future CB, i can already see it

The exact color of your car

But in a dx coupe.

Comment

Welcome aboard friend.
                        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                          Future CB, i can already see it

The exact color of your car

But in a dx coupe.
                          Sweeet..

Haha thanks thanks, I feel honored now for having a pretty rare color
                          I was actually thinking of painting it, but I don't think I will anymore, keep it that stock color

Comment

Clean sedan. I'd love to own a 5spd DX sedan or coupe.
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Nice Cb, I've got a 91 DX that's the same color. You and I are the only two people on the bored that I can think of that have it. Welcome to the board.
                              Originally posted by 92dm
                              I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
                              VOUCHES
                              Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

Working...
                              X