Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My 92 Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 92 Coupe

1.) That paint looks incredible! Is that original, or has it been repainted?
    2.) What % tint do you have?

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

REALLY REALLY CLEAN

Any info about her? engine pic? auto or 5speed? any plans?

1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Mat Black] Sold
      1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Rosewood]

Comment

Ur coupe is real clean get some interior pics and engine bay pics

Comment

woow bro thats a nice cb bro i wish u man luck with it..i must say you make my sedan look like shit...hands down you are headin the riteway ...
          " its just a single cam "

Comment

wow clean.....GREAT FIND.......lol keep up the pics...!!!!!
            VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
            1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
            MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

WHAT A BEAUT
              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

I will def post some more pictures, just currently it is raining. I was really lucky to find this, I had a sedan of the same year for a while until I had an accident with it and after looking very very hard all over Ottawa I was able to find this!

I bought this about a month ago for 1600$ completely stock with 167 000 km. So far all I have done to it is tint the windows (10% on the back windows and 22% on the front windows), buy a set of OEM rims with tires (used obviously but got all 4 for 300$) and painted my calipers. Replaced a few interior parts and exterior parts along the way.The only down side in my opinion is it is auto...but In the future I will be switching it over.

Oh and the paint is original, with alot of washing and waxing I was able to bring the paint back to life.

As far as plans...I really dont have any. There are two small areas of rust on the body that I would like to take care of, as well the rims need some work. I would eventually like to clean out the engine bay....it hasnt been cleaned in well....19 years....but when I post the pictures I think you will be pretty amazed at how cleanish it is. Making it manual. Other than that I mean...I dont really have any plans. Putting in a faster engine is an idea and might happen when I switch it to manual.

Thats really it, still learning a lot about this car guys...any suggestions?

Comment

yes i suggest you read the stickys in each sub forum so youll kno and understand about the forum and your car.

i swear. once u read it, u will learn much more than wat u think u new.

Comment

Comment

I also forgot to mention I put a deck in...because the stock radio was killing me. I am thinking about getting better speakers and a sub...but Im sure I am not the only one who has noticed this but the stock speakers with a deck sound pretty damn good. It was the same with my sedan...I dont know they just seem awesome the way they are, comparible to friends cars who have "upgraded there speakers and have a sub".

I posted two pictures of when I first got it and washed it up a bit. And there are two lovely engine pictures...kinda embarrasing a must say when I see other pictures of this site.

Comment

o no man, please clean that bay, paint the vc, heatshield blk if u want. get that shit cleaner.

Comment

Hahaha its a work in progress man! Trust me its a priority!

Comment

Very clean man! Love the car it looks so good. Where's this rust you talk about. lol

Make her bay shine!

^^^^^
                            Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

There is rust bubbling a bit under the paint on the left rear quarter panel. Right were the paint and plastic meet. And the second spot ir right above the break light on the trunk...same thing; bubbling under.

Trust me, my engine bay is my weakness...and I will be cleaning it out! Should have just delayed a few days and then posted more pictures lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X