Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My '91 4dr EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ride looks koo with them wheels. You still got the idle surge while its warming up? My 91 Sedan was doing that until i tightened the fitv. check it out that might solve your problem.

Comment

Originally posted by northernca View Post
      Ride looks koo with them wheels. You still got the idle surge while its warming up? My 91 Sedan was doing that until i tightened the fitv. check it out that might solve your problem.
      Oh yeah! I fixed that about a week ago, one of the two nipples was clogged completely, rodded it out with a screw driver, hasn't given me any issues since!

Comment

Newer Accord rims, make such a difference on CB7's... Day and Night to me... My 2 cents.... Nice Ride thou!

Comment

Originally posted by Chivan View Post
          Newer Accord rims, make such a difference on CB7's... Day and Night to me... My 2 cents.... Nice Ride thou!
          Thanks! I agree! I just can't wait to give my car a drop. The tires look ridiculously tiny on it right now. Even the Factory size ones looked small, I swear my car has a lift sometimes or something

Comment

i like your car alot looks really fresh. those rims are awesome you got a great deal.

Comment

Finally decided yesterday that I was tired of all the dust in my car, and after I installed my amp, I knew why it was so dusty. (see underside of carpet...)

I tore out the seats front and back, center console around shifter, e-Brake bezel, and carpet.

Moss growing on seat belts FTL...

Hung the carpet on the fence, and sprayed it out nice and thorough like for a good 30 minutes. It looked like I was rinsing my carpet with Coca-Cola™... Puke.... The carpet looks a lot better, but I'm still gonna take it to the carwash and use the shampooer on it. The back seat didn't even look very dirty and the water coming out of it was anything but clean as well.

Can't wait to get it all back in and have a clean dust free car!

Comment

Got the interior all back in, cleaned all the dust out, washed and rinsed everything! So nice to have it all back in and clean, my "cup holder" (if you can even call it that) even works again, all the pop got rinsed out ;P

Comment

car looks real good bro keep up the good work all u need is a drop and u will be fine

Comment

looking good so far, keep the clean mods coming.

Comment

UPDATE: New Exhaust done about 3 months ago, 2 1/4" cat back I did myself, 16" glasspack into a magnaflow muffler and a nice chrome tip, Sounds Nice, Deep and a little aggressive but not obnoxious on the freeway or driving around town.

Went to portland today and found a 92 4 door EX, (1 of only 8 cb7's in the yard) was mainly looking for foglights, or at least a switch, Peeped the interior and found a switch. I immediately began digging for more. Also found all three (A-B-C) harnesses, and relays... Low and behold, it was also rear disk brake equipped. So I laid down in a 2+ inch deep puddle of water and snagged up all the parts I needed for the conversion =) For a grand total of $168.55! 1/3 off sale on saturday only wouldn't you know it!

Pads and rotors look new!

Harnesses are perfect minus the car having been in a wreck I couldn't access any of the bolts that held the ground wires down, so I ripped them out. Shouldn't be hard to crimp some new ends on for the grounds though.

Pictures to come tomorrow! Good Day for the CB7. only avg'd 20.37mpg though =( I can't figure out why my mileage is so poor. It was raining heavily and the water did add a lot of drag. I'm thinking new o2 sensor?

Thanks for looking!

Comment

damn dude your giving your car the love it needs! your saving alot of money going to the junkyard

Comment

Fog wiring in place, Alls I need is Lenses!

Disk Brakes going on soon =))

Comment

Nice car! You are off to a good start.

Now. MOAR PICS OF THAT GMC PLEASE!!

Comment

So far all i see are good quality mods

New wheels to replace ugly steelies
                              Rear dics to replace junk drums
                              OEM foglights with OEM harness

Comment

Originally posted by Dobermann View Post
                                Nice car! You are off to a good start.

Now. MOAR PICS OF THAT GMC PLEASE!!
                                What GMC?

You mean my Baby? Don't EVER mistake my baby for a GMC again! =P MoPar power All Day Bought this old neglected stock farm truck from a guy in Wasco Oregon for $500, 1973 Dodge Power Wagon, 3/4 ton, 6 inch skyjacker suspension lift, 3 inch body lift, 35" bald ass boggers, 360 smallblock chrysler, ported stock heads with a 3 angle valve job, summit 4bbl intake manifold port matched to head, 650 carter competition series carburetor, headman headers, full 2 1/2" exhaust with flowmaster knockoffs, Dana 60 rear with factory Dana Trak-Lok limited slip, dana 44 front, 727 torqueflite automatic, Divorced NP205, 208,xxx miles on engine and the only rust on it is surface rust behind wheel wells from gravel. Goes anywhere I wanna take it. =P Getting some 37's on her soon, got a deal on 4 tires with 80% tread for $650

Last edited by DunKrS; 01-18-2011, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X