Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

'91 Wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'91 Wagon

This is my second Accord now. My first car was a '90 LX Sedan dubbed "The Hooptie." So fittingly when I got this one it's simply "The Hooptie Wagon"

It's a work in progress. I love wagons in general and the CB7 is the best looking Accord of all time and I have never owned anything but Hondas...the choice was obvious. So, the CB9 has been a dream car of mine for a long time. Finally found this gem with, in my opinion, the best options available. Wagon, Black, EX, and most importantly...a 5-speed.

But the plans are to make this my daily driver in the future. So the first things it needed were new struts. So, naturally, lowering springs went with it. It's leaking oil like crazy from I'm guessing the balancer shaft seal, and gonna replace some noisy pulleys in there while I'm at it (bought it with a recently done timing belt/water pump). This winter will probably bring patch panels for the quarters and fixing whatever is letting water into the car back there. And one day, far in the future when I'm out of school, an H22.

Because it deserves it.

Here's a couple pictures from the day I brought it home.

And a picture with the drop and wheels.

Last edited by hooptiewagon; 09-13-2010, 11:29 PM.

That is really mint, i hate north east for their lack of fresh hondas. Looks very nice man

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

I want a clean EX wagon....

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
      1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
      1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
      2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

I'm really liking this wagons look. haven't seen to many in that dark of a color. and your wheel choice makes it look sporty.
        "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

looks hella nice!

Comment

Those wheels look great on your wagon

Do you have the rare OEM keyless entry key still? Or is it lost/gone?

Also just thought i'd share this with you for the hell of it

Comment

Insanely nice! Welcome

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Talk about Rare.

Comment

Wagon looks real good man!
                  I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                  Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  My coupe!!!
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                  Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Nice rack.

Still has the striping, floor mats and center console armrest too. Shit's clean for real. Wheel's look nice, too. How many miles does it have?

EDIT: Just noticed you're in STL, too. Im in Columbia but there are a handful of people on here that are in KC and STL as well.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Wow what a great find, it's fucking mint and it's even 5 speed your so lucky.
                      How many miles are on it? The drop is perfect and the wheels are pretty good.
                      Amber corners or one-piece headlights would look sick.
                      Current:
                      2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
                      1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
                      1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Thanks, everybody. I'm pretty excited about it.

It has a whopping 215k miles, actually. The car doesn't really show that biblical amount but numbers are meaningless anyway.

And I was excited about the rack. I bicycle so it will get used. Even if I didn't I'd find a use for it because it's awesome. It will look even more orgasmic outfitted with a couple bike mounts.

And, YES, I do have the factory keyless entry key. But the button is missing, and it doesn't work. I would like to find more info on it. I'd love to get it working again. I'm trying to get the power antenna working again, too. I love the quirky things about these cars.

And since that interior picture was taken I made a new console armrest cover out of some tan vinyl. Made a shift boot out of it too. Looks really nice, matches perfectly.

And I was thinking clear sidemarkers and going in and painting them black on the inside and doing the same on the turn signals down in the bumper. I'd really like to get some taillights that didn't have the amber in them...But cosmetic things are kind of a wash with those holes in the rear fender, lol.

Also, I was thinking about taking off that pinstripe. Its pretty haggard-looking...thought about doing a different color, too...maybe a dark silver. What do you guys think?

Also, I was going to buy one of those replacement antenna masts on ebay. They show the wagon has a different one but I can't imagine Honda had different antenna assemblies for each body style (and the wagon one is 45 dollars vs. 12 for the coupe/sedan). Anyone know anything or have a link to a thread about it?
                        Last edited by hooptiewagon; 09-14-2010, 12:27 PM.

Comment

loving the wagon man it looks awesome. i could have got a 92 wagon for 1200 before i bought my sedan a few days ago

Comment

that 1991 bumper is the nicest lookin bumper outta all 3 cb bumpers.

i love it, clean was cb9! welcome.
                            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

very clean wagon EX !

Comment

Working...
                              X