Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my 93 CB7 build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my 93 CB7 build

hey whats up well ive been a member for a month now an its about time i start showing ya how far i gottin with my build.long story short i traded my old cb7 for a turbo setup cb an things went down hill...ended up frying my rings.but heres some pics of the car when i got it an what ive gottin done more will be posted will update as much as possible.

this is when i got the car 7/6/2010

heres the the begining of the tear down/build 7/20/2010

us taking off the head 7/30/2010

heres the turbo that came of the car TD05

my new mugen shift knob >=D

That thing was destroyed before you even touched it. The guy you got it from beat the living shit out of it in a very short time (it was in amazing condition before he got it...)

It's good to see that you're bringing it back to life!

I moved this to the Image Gallery, because there's really nothing technical about this thread. We don't need a dozen noobs upping their count by saing "nise projekt bro!" over and over again. I'll move it back if I feel it evolves into a useful technical thread.

Comment

yeah. everyone loved that car. not saying no names but that thing was beat up before you got it like deev said. get it back to its beauty so we can admire it again

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
        yeah. everyone loved that car. not saying no names but that thing was beat up before you got it like deev said. get it back to its beauty so we can admire it again
        yea i saw the old thread he posted which inspired me to bring it back to life but i have parts coming in soon so ill keep ya posted on what i got an what im doin.

yea alot of people told me that the car wasn't taken car of but what i can i say i got my hands on a beast lol

ill be workin on the car after work so ill post more pics tonight
        Last edited by cb2slo; 10-08-2010, 10:37 AM.

Comment

You have a project on your hands, for sure... but a very worthwhile one. Not to mention, it's a bit of CB7tuner history.

Comment

Originally posted by cb2slo View Post
            yea i saw the old thread he posted which inspired me to bring it back to life but i have parts coming in soon so ill keep ya posted on what i got an what im doin.

yea alot of people told me that the car wasn't taken car of but what i can i say i got my hands on a beast lol

ill be workin on the car after work so ill post more pics tonight
            do you have the link to that thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Accord214 View Post
              do you have the link to that thread?
              My guess is that it is this thread.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=56285

It's my ol' baby.

I hope it all goes well for you.

Also, the turbo is not just a td05, its an evo III big 16g.

You keeping it turbo after the new motor all hooked up and in there? The ecu won't run a stock motor on that map without a turbo on it, at least not for very long, and not very well.

I really hope to see it brought back to this.

2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
              2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Dsm

Crap.....Get rid of that setup.......Keep the bov if its dsm and maybebe keep that intercooler that WILL HOLD UP TOO a 1,000 hp aka 30psi....LOL
                Last edited by WhiteGhost; 10-09-2010, 03:03 AM.
                Only give advice when I know or have done it and it worked

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer View Post

It's my ol' baby.

You keeping it turbo after the new motor all hooked up and in there? The ecu won't run a stock motor on that map without a turbo on it, at least not for very long, and not very well.

thanks for the tip man everything is goin well just minor things goin wrong here an there....lol typical when building a motor lol.

can someone help with the torque specs for the ARP head studs? need them ASAP thats the only thing that reali holding me back =D

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteGhost View Post
                    Crap.....Get rid of that setup.......Keep the bov if its dsm and maybebe keep that intercooler that WILL HOLD UP TOO a 1,000 hp aka 30psi....LOL
                    I hope you are trolling and joking. I never can tell with the internets.

The mani and turbo are dsm but it was converted to an external wg and runs a tial on the wg and the bov. The E3B16G is a fantastic street turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by cb2slo View Post
                      thanks for the tip man everything is goin well just minor things goin wrong here an there....lol typical when building a motor lol.

can someone help with the torque specs for the ARP head studs? need them ASAP thats the only thing that reali holding me back =D
                      Understandable. I don't have those specs on the head studs at the moment unfortunately.

Also, if you really ever are serious about getting rid of it again (running or not, do let me know, as I could use a project).

But, I really hope you do bring it back and treat it right. It has lots of potential to catch people off guard and look good at the same time.

Comment

So sad to see that car beaten up.

That was my inspiration car! lol

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
                        I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

Originally posted by Ander View Post
                          So sad to see that car beaten up.

That was my inspiration car! lol
                          it still can be ur inspiration car lol its just goin through a little make over lol

Comment

get it done right homie make Chess proud. lol

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer View Post

It's my ol' baby.

where do i know this cb from? i feel like i know it...???

Comment

Working...
                              X