Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

fully wire tucked engine bays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fully wire tucked engine bays

i thiught these were good looking

Whats the point? No preformance increase with this...

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
      Apparently people like the way it looks.

Clearly you're not one of those people. lol

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
      I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

Originally posted by Ander View Post
        Apparently people like the way it looks.

Clearly you're not one of those people. lol
        LMFAO

I like the way it looks on some cars, but for a dd is it the best idea?I dont think so.I was offered a full tuck then a semi tuck for free on my cb and never took him up on the offer he does great work but i dont see the point at this time for a car thats no show stoper and its just going to be driven around.Maybe when i freshing up the bay a lil more all in good time

02 Crv
        02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
        92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
        Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Those were all real nice tucks. I didnt see any cb's tho.

Comment

i like the red s2000 looks nice

Comment

those are sick. I am currently wire tucking my wagon for winter. now i have more inspiration.

Red Wagon DD - 1993 EX
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172734
              Gray Wagon Project - 1992 LX
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=166337

Comment

If your car isn't show quality, or you're not a bay flasher, then a tuck is worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by jimy View Post
                  If your car isn't show quality, or you're not a bay flasher, then a tuck is worthless.
                  My cars not show quality. But i love the clean engine bay look.

'90 Accord EX(project)
                  '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
                  '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                    it's kinda like painting your hood black....no point or performance increase. later.
                    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

yea i just love the open space to were you can see the ground when you look down at it hahah

Comment

Originally posted by 93blackcb7 View Post
                        yea i just love the open space to were you can see the ground when you look down at it hahah
                        Plus it makes it a lot easier to work on my car.

'90 Accord EX(project)
                        '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
                        '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

is it hard to do wire tucks???? i want to do it to my car one day

Comment

:
                            Originally posted by samrjr0044 View Post
                            My cars not show quality. But i love the clean engine bay look.

But your a bay flasher. And I must say, that bay is mighty fresh...

Comment

Yo Blaine, you know we have a very nicely wire tucked accord in town right?

Comment

Working...
                              X