Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Just Looking 4 Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Looking 4 Comments

MY DASHBOARD NITE TIME

VALVE COVER AFTER SPRAY

I LIKE TO CALL IT NITE RIDER

CHECK OUT THE ASS

THATS ALL FOR NOW MAN WE NEED A CB7 CLUB OUT HERE IN VEGAS I FEEL LIKE IM THE ONLY ONE !!!!!!IF U IN VEGAS WITH A CB7 HIT ME UP

looks like you didnt take the vc off to paint it?
    COUPE K24

Comment

Nice overspray.

Your headlights are illegal.

Any daylight pictures where we can see the car?

Comment

Why did you spray the vc with it on the motor? Overspray ftl. It looks like you even had all the nuts off and everything...?

Some day pics would be better. Looks like you have ambition though.
        RIP

Bought from : LosiRacer2, h22anow

Comment

meh i gotta agree with those ppl even if u cant afford to put a new vc gasket on the it u stil could use permatek (or however u spell it)

but hey at least he is trying :P gotta give him a +1 for that

Comment

why are his lights illegal? i rock pink ones an nenver been pulled over an i drive by cops allllllll the time
            juss saying..... no disrepect

Comment

tm123 got pulled over the other day and they told him his yellow are illgeal and its like a 200 dollar ticket. Why not take the VC off now your engine bay looks like ass.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

you have got to start somewhere . day time pics would be cool .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

just wondering do you have those LED's pointed at you cluster for looks or do your cluster lights not work ....i ask because i was using that exact same led spot light for my cluster because mine didn't work and finally after 3 years i pulled out a dimmer switch from the jy, swapped it, and now all my interior lights work all for only 8 bucks when every year i had to buy a new led spot light for 15 $ because they only last one year
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  Calling your USDM Accord "JDM" is like calling President Obama "African".

Comment

Nah my lights work just did it 4 looks I just dim my interior lights

Comment

Ok I'm going to keep it 100. Daytimepix would be best. You def get points for effort but take the valve cover off man. That's just a half ass job. If you going to do it it half ass, don't do it at all. VC gasket is only $20 from honda man. I can dig the headlights but that VC is a no bueno. Good luck in the future.
                      I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                      Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      My coupe!!!
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                      Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X